Part 7

Here you guys go. Thank you God for letting being able to steal my aunt's charger so I can upload.

Random's POV
So McCann thinks he can fuck my sister and get away with it? This nigga has another thing coming for him.

Y/n's POV
Finally I'm home. This has been the longest day of my life. I still can't believe Jase isn't such a fuckboy as I thought.

I put the key in my front door's lock and turned the lock and pushed the door open. Standing there with steam practically coming of her she put down her phone. She took one look at my outfit, my jacked up hair in a 'bun', and me. One word popped in my mind: FUCK.

 One word popped in my mind: FUCK

(Just the shirt + heels from first picture in book part 2)

"Who the hell told you to go out to a party and go stay the night with some boy? Does it looks like I try to raise a fucking slut? I don't care if this was the only time because I'm nipping this shit in the ass right now. You have 5 seconds to get your ass up to your fucking room before I get a belt and act like you're 7 again when you broke my mirror. Can't fucking stand you sometimes."

I quickly darted around her and ran up the stairs to my room. How the fuck did I not see her car? I looked out the window. Only to see nothing. Fuck the garage. I knew I should have snuck into my room through my window. Might as well start my laundry while I'm up here then fix my hair because what the fuck is this on my head.

Enrique's POV

I watched as my mom sent my sister up stairs

I watched as my mom sent my sister up stairs. She done fucked up big time. I walked over to my mom sitting on a barstool with her head on the counter. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she slowly looked at me.

"Where did I go wrong?"she asked slowly looking at the glass of wine in her hand. I took the glass and put it out of her reach.

"Ma you did nothing wrong." I said lowly so that y/n wouldn't hear.

"Devil's a lie. I have a gang leader as a son who has his sister thinking he's a son of an old friend who died and that same damn sister is out fucking boys. I bet she wasn't even a virgin. What has my life come to."

"Ma calm down. I'll go talk to her and trust me I'm safe I wouldn't come if I wasn't safe. That would put y'all in danger and I don't want that. Why do you think I lie about my relationships in the first place?" She nodded her head and shooed me a way.

I walked up the stairs and made a right down the hall to y/n room. I knocked on the door taking a deep breath to ensure I wouldn't break character.

Y/n POV
*knock knock*
"Yes?"
"Munchkin let me in." I quickly got up and let Enrique in. I ran into the tall man. Almost knocking him over. I hugged him as if, if I let go he would disappear. I don't know why, but I always did, its almost like I know something but at the same time I don't.

"Green giant, Enri, confused! I'm so happy you're here. Sorry that I didn't see you down there."
"Don't sweat it Short Stack and I ain't confused."
"Stop making jokes about my height. Why are you here anyways?"
" Oh I just stopped by to say hi. But then I heard what your mom yelled at you for. I thought I told you to stay away from drugs, alcohol, gangs, and boys in general."
"Hey! You can't just ban me from boys. And the only thing I did was alcohol and I am staying away from gangs. That shit scare me."

"It's not my fault I wanna keep you a little girl.
You were just more innocent and nicer," I burst out laughing at the nicer part because it's true. " I remember when you were first born, I used to play with your hands because how tiny and cute they were. Then I helped you learn how to walk, talk, read. Now look at you. You're practically an adult and I'm just this old man trying to protect you from the real world. One of these days I'll accept the fact that we're both getting old and that I'm not the only one growing."