Part 3

We hopped in the car and Needed Me started playing. We both got hyped and started dancing in the car. That's when we saw it. The house was huge with two stories and a big pool that you could see from the front yard. We searched for a place to park and walked inside the house. Panda was blazing out of the speakers, drunk people were grinding on the "dance" floor, and the corner had weed being smoked. My friend left going to explore something.

I walked into the kitchen to see an actual bar with a bartender. I was blown away. I walked up and asked for a bottle after figuring out that I was going to be the d.d. I walked to the back yard. Bodies were in the pool playing chicken and more people were getting drunk or throwing random things into the pool.

I feel bad for whoever have to clean this up. I turned around only to bump into someone. I looked up. Oh it's Za.

"Yo hey yn/n."
"Hey Za" I say backing up a step so I can look at him.
"So you wanna play beer pong?"
"Do I have to drink cause I'm the DD."
"If you're here with bffn, she already left with her boyfriend. She told me tell you she forgot their anniversary."
"Bitch. Well I guess I'll play."
"Yes!"
We walk back into the house to the beer pong table.
"Jay you suck at this!" I here Khalil laugh.
We turn the corner to see Khalil and Jason playing beer pong. Khalil sees me first.

"There she is, the chick that can reject JM." He claps Jason on his back comes to give me a hug. Khalil and Za aren't as bad as Jason so I can actually stand them. But Jason he's different. 

"One on one, you and Jason." Khalil says. He and Za sits on the couch.

"My money's on yn" Za shouts while pulling out a 20.

"Man why you gone make me bet on Jason."

"Shut up. I can actually beat your ass Khalil." Jason says with a warning look.

"Can we just play?" I ask a little agitated.

*five games later

Jason is actually terrible at this game. I was even missing on purpose and he still lost all five games. And I'm drunk. Nice.

"Why don't we just play drink or dare."

"What?" Khalil ask looking up from his phone.

"Drink or dare" I said with a duh look on my face.

"Sure." They say in unison. We walk upstairs to a empty room on the way getting more people to play. One of them leave and get a bottle of whiskey. We all get situated and start the game.

20 minutes later

During the game there's been people dared to fuck, body shots, and so much more. Everyone who didn't take their dares were passed out drunk. Khalil, being selfish, took the whole bed for himself. And Za found some slut while doing a dare to fuck. Leaving me and Jason alone. Shit. Jason stares at me.

"So...wanna go somewhere?" He asked me.
Me being the bubbly, let's do anything drunk said sure.

He grabbed my hand bringing me downstairs and out the door. We jump in his car and pull off to what I can only guess is his house.

We walked inside. I don't know why I said sure i can barely control half the shit I do when I'm drunk.  I turned around  pushing Jason into the wall and attaching my lips to his. My mind said no but my body said yes. Jason was shocked at first the he wrapped his hands around my thighs lifting me up with ease. He increased the intensity. He moved one arm to my waist to keep me up and let go of one thigh to lock the door. He then moved that hand around my waist and carried me to the couch, he sat me down. And took of my shoes. He lifted me up again continuing the make out session. Carrying me up the stairs. He layed me down on his bed and detached his lips. He then took off my dress tossing it on the ground. He kisses down my body until he reached the beginning of my undies.

 He kisses down my body until he reached the beginning of my undies

He ripped them off going down to lick my slit. "You're this wet for me yn?" I only moan in response. He only laughs at me and circles my clit with his tongue. He sticks two fingers in my pussy going back and forth till I cum.  He comes back up taking off my bra. He was about to kiss my breast until I looked at him and let out a shaky breath.

"Jason I-I need you." He nods his head and and takes off his clothes, rolling on a condom afterwards. He climbs on top of me almost in until I flip us over and slowly sit on him. We both moan in pleasure.

"Fuck you're so tight." He says while grabbing my hips guiding me.

He starts to thrust into me hitting my g-spot pulling me closer to my edge "Jase I'm gonna cum!" He stops " Its Daddy to you" I start moving again

He starts to thrust into me hitting my g-spot pulling me closer to my edge "Jase I'm gonna cum!" He stops " Its Daddy to you" I start moving again. " Daddy please let me cum." Jason listens and starts going faster than before. "Okay 1, 2, 3," he says we both cum letting out loud moans. I slip off of him laying down next to him in a shaking sweaty mess. He gets up tying a knot in the condom throwing it away. He starts toward the bed until he hears the doorbell. He sighs and pulls on his boxers. He quickly pull the covers over me and kisses my forehead. Leaving me to drift off to sleep.

*Jason's Pov
I turn around to look at my queen. I shook my head heading downstairs to the door. I open it to see my neighbor. I raise my eyebrow.
"Um hello."

"Yes. Next time you want to fuck keep it down!" With that he walks away to his lonely house. After waiting till he's out of earshot I let out a laugh.

I close my door, locking it back. I jog up the stairs and walk into my room. I look at my queen again. She's asleep letting out soft snores. I crawl into my bed, wrapping my arms
around her torso. I pull her on top of me kissing her shoulder and falling asleep with my head in the crook of her neck.

 I pull her on top of me kissing her shoulder and falling asleep with my head in the crook of her neck

$$$$$$$$
1090 words written there you go. I hope you like it comment, vote, and follow😜