Part 8

It was late. About 10 o'clock. Enrique already left and my mom went to sleep. So as any other person would do, I pulled up Netflix and watched anything I wanted and catch up on some series. I drifted off at 12 o'clock.

Jason's POV

I walked right underneath her window and looked around. To the right was a hedge tall enough to allow me to reach the top of the first floor roof. I hopped on the bush and pulled myself up on the roof. I slowly picked the lock on her window, careful not to wake her up, and slipped into her room.

As I took my first step into the room, I observed everything. The room was different than I expected. A bed with white sheets. A large mirror. Very minimalistic. I grabbed her laptop of the bed, closed it, and put it on the charger on top of her desk. I turned of her tall lamp, took off my shoes, and walked towards her.

She's beautiful. Gorgeous even. I don't know why everyone isn't drooling over her. She's nice, funny, and just great to be around. I stroked her forehead, giving it a kiss. I pulled back the covers and slid in next to her. She turned wrapping her arms around me and snuggling into my chest smiling.

I was instantly jealous of whoever she was dreaming about. I wrapped my arms tightly  around her trying to calm my self. It worked too. I breathed in her scent. Vanilla almost. I smiled my self and set an alarm for 6am. I finally allowed myself to drift off to sleep.