Part 5

McCann's POV

I walked downstairs, thinking about y/n body. This is probably the last time I'll see her like that. I walked to a bathroom grabbing some Advil. Then I went to the kitchen filling a glass up with water. I went back up and opened my door.

There she sat. Her hair a mess, falling down her brown skin. Her beautiful y/c/e focused on the tv. My shirt hung loosely from her shoulders. She was my definition of perfection. I shook my head getting rid of my thoughts.

"Here. I brought you some Advil." She looked up taking the items from my hand.

"Thanks." She replied. Her voice groggy from her sleep.

I walked back downstairs to make some bacon, eggs, and bacon.

Yn POV
I sipped on the water that Jason brought to me. My mind slowly drifting back to my thoughts. Why isn't Jason the little asswipe he usually is? I shook my head.

I place the cup down on the bedside table and attempt to stand up again. I fell against the bed. Fuck it I thought. I got on my knees and started crawling to the bathroom. Thank god the bathroom is connected to the bedroom or I wouldn't do this.

I pulled my self up using the counter. I looked around and took it all in. It was huge. How can a dude afford this without the help of parents?

I looked at the counter grabbing the mouthwash and pouring some in my mouth

I looked at the counter grabbing the mouthwash and pouring some in my mouth. I swished it around. Spitting out the blue liquid down the sink. I crawled to the toilet using it and quickly crawling back to the sink to wash my hands.

I looked at the tub. Sniffed myself, redrawing quickly. I smelt like sweat, sex, drinks, and regrets. Nice (note the sarcasm). I turned on the water, waiting for the tub to fill up. Once it did I turned the water off. I tossed Jason's shirt on the ground and got in. The warm water felt so relaxing. I grabbed the soap. I looked at it, Old Spice. I shrugged not really caring.

Once I was cleaned I grabbed a clean towel and got out. The tub was near the door so I just used the threshold to get through. I dried off, opened his drawers, and grabbed a pair of his boxers and a t shirt. I pulled them on.

I slowly made my way back to my bed, grabbing my phone, and checking insta.

420 (blaze it😆) words
///////
Hey hope you enjoy, comment, rate, and follow☺️👍🏾