2

Elena's POV:

"Nina! Where's jer?" I asked concerned for my younger brother. "Last I saw him he was at the grill" my twin said looking worried. "He must be here!" I yelled. Me and Nina ran up the stairs to see where he is.
                          ****
Nina's POV:

Stefan and Damon got to Jeremy's room before us using their vamp speed. Once me and Lena made it to Jer's room we saw Stefan grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?HUH?"Stefan screamed in Jeremy's face. "Stef! Calm down what's happened!" I yelled concerned.

"Your brother drank Anna's blood and overdosed" Damon murmured staring at my brother. "Is he..?" Elena said trailing off. "No" Stefan answered. " He didn't take enough pills, the blood healed him" Damon explains as he walked out of the room. "Just getting some bourbon"he called.

"Why Jer?" I question my voice cracking. "I'm so sorry Nina, Lena I wanted to be with Anna" He muttered. He walked away to sit down on his bed, soon followed by Elena grabbing his hands. I walked over and crouched next to them. "Jeremy there is something we need to tell you" Elena said breaking the silence. "Anna..she died in a fire... I'm so sorry Jer" I murmured as I told him the heart breaking news. Tears streamed down his face and his sadness soon turned to anger. "Leave" he muttered. "What?" Lena whispered.
"I SAID LEAVE" he screamed at us. Me and Elena looked down and nodded as we left the room.