Chapter 21

Ethan's POV

It's our 4th anniversary next week and I told Keeta I just want to spend a quiet evening with her to celebrate but that's so not in the plans. I smile to myself I really went all out for this occasion; let's hope that Keeta plays along.

I found the perfect house and it's everything that Keeta would have wanted and so much more. The triple storey townhouse is located in Simons Town on the shores of False Bay. Simons Town is the naval base and harbour for the South African Navy.

The triple storey is perfectly positioned directly across from the sea and conveniently located for access to Simons Town centre. The property is more than your average townhouse with its well-proportioned rooms and flow that makes for comfortable living and with easy flow throughout.

The living rooms benefits from sea facing position also with a choice of both a balcony and enclosed veranda on the top and middle floors.

The rooms are well placed each enjoying spectacular views of the nearby ocean or mountains, a true natural setting. The home has four bedrooms, two of which is sea facing and all of them have en suits. There is also a study a huge kitchen and besides the living and eating room there is also a huge game room.

Keeta is a hopeless romantic and she loves nature and Simons Town offers all of that. The property is huge and has so much potential.

The one thing that captivated me was the huge windows in the room we would use for our bedroom; it leads out to a balcony and it has a perfect view of the ocean. If I love this, knowing Keeta she'll have full blown orgasm when she sees it.

There are so many things I would like to do with the place but I decided not to get ahead of Myself, Keeta already has an issue with money the last

thing I want to do is make her feel like this place is mine and not ours.

All my plans are on track, I'm meeting with Riley tomorrow to ensure that everything is taken care of but for now I need to get home to make sure

Keeta doesn't get any more suspicious than what she already is.

**************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading. Please don't be silent, vote and let me know what you think.