Punworthy of your love

PAPYRUS'S POV

I stared in horror as sans lifted his hand "get dunked on" he said simply, but I knew I couldn't just stand there, Mettaton didn't know that sans and I were a thing... he doesn't deserve to die! I took a quick breath before summoning blue bones all around sans body so he couldn't move or else he'd be hurt, "papyrus?!" he yelled trying to stay as still as possible "I CANT LET YOU KILL SOMEONE WHO DOSENT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY DID WRONG! JUST UNSUMMON YOUR BLASTER AND WE CAN SORT THIS OUT..." I replied strongly but my voice was shaky, sans frowned and scoffed a little "fine..." the gaster blaster disappeared and his eye was starting to go back to normal, "THANK YOU" I got rid of my blue bones and sighed in relief, "Guys what's wrong?! We heard paps yell... why is mettaton on the floor?" Undyne and alphys ran into the kitchen but before I could explain, sans barged past them forcefully and made his way to the front door to leave as he slammed it.

"DID I JUST RUIN EVERYTHING...?! I JUST DIDN'T WANT MY FRIEND TO DIE, I DON'T WANT SANS TO HATE ME! OH GOD WHAT IF HE HATES ME?!" I yelled to myself and felt my chest tighten with regret, "p-papyrus? Are you o-okay?" Alphys snapped me out of my panic as I looked at over at her, "UMM Y-YES, IM FINE" I lied. I explained what happened (well sort of) I purposely left out the fact that sans was angry because of jealousy and how he was going to kill mettaton with no restraint... They assumed it was 'brotherly protection' and didn't question me as much as I thought they would. Undyne carried the heavy robot in her arms as we made our way out of the kitchen to the front door, "aye paps your eyes have been glowing for a long time- ever since that thing happened, you sure you're alright?" she raised an eye brow "OH" I felt one of my eye sockets pointlessly "YES IM FINE, ITS QUITE NORMAL" I was sick of lying about being fine but it's not like I could tell them what was running through my head, I was worried beyond belief.

Alphys waved goodbye as I shut the door, turned around and slid down it, I cupped my face in both my hands as I waited. I was starting to get worried "I-I SHOULD CALL HIM?" I pulled out my cell phone and quickly clicked his contact, my hands shook a little as I placed it to my ear, "Sorry I can't pick up right now- I'm either busy, selling hot dogs or my phone is turned off. Leave a message and I'll get back to you... unless you're Jerry, screw you Jerry" I waited until a small beep sound could be heard, "HEY SANS... UMM, YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR HOURS NOW, ITS GETTING KIND OF DARK... SO YOU KNOW... CALL ME BACK PLE-" another beep ended my sentence, "PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME" I pulled my legs to my chest and rested my chin on my knees "PLEASE..."

Sans pov

I gritted my teeth as I teleported from Snowdin to the waterfalls, I was so pissed off! "That bag of bolts touched him, he tried to kiss him! Papyrus had to stop me... why the hell did he stop me!" I screamed to myself before picking up a pebble and pelting it as hard as I could "This is so fucking pointless!" I yelled again before collapsing to my knees "what's the point... we're brothers, I should have known this wouldn't work" I laughed dryly "he's probably still dating me out of pity, out of empathy because of how pathetic I am" I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket. The screen read- Incoming call from Papyrus. My finger was centimetres from picking up before my hand dropped and I put the phone back into my pocket "if you love them to much you become a danger to them and others..." I quoted a stupid song lyric before bring my knees to my chest and resting my chin on my knees "I'm sorry I can't handle myself paps" a knot in my stomach formed "I'm so sorry"

{Another update, yassssssssss ^.^ seriously- thank you guys for all your support and I hope you like this update :D As always if you have any advice/ ideas don't be afraid to comment below or message me <3}