Oh gosh... Fontcest

{You all knew this day was coming... the day I would post the chapter that contained some naughty stuff... and that day has come! haha if you don't feel comfortable with sexual acts then I wouldn't suggest you read this particular chapter (it shouldn't make to much of a difference to the plot if you skip this chapter) but to all that do ;) enjoy}  

Sans pov

I smiled at his answer as he blushed madly, I kissed his teeth softly before kissing his jawline then down his neck to his collar bones "SANS WAIT" Papyrus said with an orange blush still covering his cheek bones. He sat up "change your mind?" I said disappointedly but he said nothing, he grabbed the bottom of his shirt before pulling it off "HERE..." paps laid back down as I chuckled at how adorable he was. I kissed his sternum and smiled cheekily before licking his ribs. Papyrus moaned but quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment, "bro, it's okay... be as loud as you want" he put his arms back down as I continued to lick each of his sensitive rib as one of my hands went under his short shorts. Papyrus's back arched as I stroked his member and sucked down his spine, "S-SANS~" he moaned my name, giving me goose bumps and determination (heh).

I slid off his shorts with one hand to reveal his orange hard member, I teased him- licking his pelvis and around his member, it drove paps mad as he tried to keep his hands to himself. I finally grabbed his member, licking it up and down, before just touching the tip with my teeth, "SANS PLEASE!" he begged and I obeyed. I put his entire member in my mouth as he moaned uncontrollably and grabbed a fist full of the sheets in pleasure, I bobbed up and down as I messaged his member with my tongue keeping a steady rhythm, Papyrus couldn't handle it anymore he grabbed my head and thrusted fast as I felt up his spine and ribs, he was so sensitive and vulnerable when it came to his ribs. Papyrus was almost shaking from the pleasure, I was scared his knees were going to buckle "SANS, I-I'M GOING TO-" his own moan cut him off before he released into my mouth. I waited before his panting slowed down and him look at me so he could see me swallow his orange cum.

"SANS! DON'T EAT...THAT!" he said between breathes, I smiled "I don't know what Came over me" I laughed as papyrus's face lit up with orange "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MAKING PUNS RIGHT NOW?!" he yelled as he face palmed himself, "I can't help the fact I'm a Cum-edian" I tried to stop but I had so many puns I wanted to make, "I'M DISOWNING YOU" papyrus couldn't help but laugh a little at that one before falling back to his pillow, "SLEEP NEXT TO ME TONIGHT..." paps said softly before I crawled up next to him, "do you need a bedtime story?" I asked as he put his arm around me and pulled me in close so my head was on his ribcage "NO, I NEED YOU" my heart skipped a beat as the butterflies in my stomach spread, "I need you too" I said simply as pulled the covers overs both of us.

{I'm so sorry if this isn't good >.< its my first time writing a scene such as this but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and as always if you have any suggestions/ advice comment below or message me <3}