I want him

Sans pov

I opened my eyes slowly to find myself on the coach with the scent of spaghetti filling the room, I groaned as I got up, "the kid hasn't reset yet..." I turned my attention to the kitchen where a soft humming could be heard. Papyrus was putting pasta into some boiling water as he hummed Bonetrousle "hey bro" I said simply before lifting myself up onto the counter top beside him and sitting down, "MORNING BROTHER" he seemed happier than usual, "you seem happy, what'cha thinking about?" it didn't surprise me that papyrus was so happy, it was one of the reasons I thought he was so cool, "I HAVE A FEELING THAT UNDYNE IS GOING TO LET ME JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD TODAY" He said happily before taking the pot off the flame and emptying the water out, "well nothing is-" I got cut off instantly "SANS DONT YOU DARE!" papyrus glared "impastable" I laughed as papyrus groaned "YOURE LUCKY I'M IN A GOOD MOOD BROTHER".

Papyrus finished making the pasta before giving me a plate and putting the rest in the fridge, "aren't you going to have any paps?" I asked curiously as I tried to stomach the terrible tasting spaghetti, "I'M GOING TO UNDYNE'S HOUSE FOR MY TRAINING BROTHER, I TOLD YOU I HAVE A FEELING" he grabbed his scarf off the table and waved goodbye "I'LL SEE YOU LATER, BROTHER" with that he left, I knew exactly what would happen, Undyne would say he isn't ready or he's close but still needs more training, I know everything, every line, every action (well besides that damn kid) the only reason I continue this endless cycle, the reason I don't just run away and do what the hell I please... it's all because of him, Papyrus... he's my brother, but no matter how much I try to convince myself, he'll always be the one I care for... the one I love.

"OH MY GOD SANS, I CANT BELIEVE IT! UNDYNE SAID I'M GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!" Papyrus picked me up and hugged me tightly, "haha yeah, I told ya bro. you're awesome" I smiled, pap's hugs were always so warm and caring, I loved the fact that he'd just randomly give them to me... it made me feel so loved. A familiar voice echoed through our cottage, "METTATON IS ON!" He put me down gently before rushing to the coach and turned the volume up as I frowned "why do you like him so much?" I ask irritated by the fact papyrus loved him "HE'S SO COOL AND TALENTED! I CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM!" I walked over to the coach still frowning "you're... going to meet him?" i questioned, this had never happened in a timeline before "THE HUMAN MADE FRIENDS WITH HIM AND THEY SAID THEY'D TAKE ME TO MEET HIM TONIGHT" Papyrus always smiled (mostly because of the fact he's a skeleton) but for some reason it seemed more genuine.

Now of course I wasn't going to stop my brother from seeing his idol because of my stupid crush, but I really didn't want him to go... I mean what if he fell in love with mettaton, or worse what if mettaton liked him back? I'm ashamed to say it but I'm jealous of that bag of bolts, "that's awesome bro..." I tried to say it without it sounding like I was lying "YOU CAN COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT SANS" Papyrus faced me with concern, damn he was adorable "no, you go have fun bro" I read the clock above our TV, "what time ya getting back by?" Papyrus looks at the clock as well "UMM, I WILL PROBABLY BE BACK AT TEN IF METTATON'S SHOW ENDS AT EIGHT... BUT IF I GET TOO TIRED I'LL JUST SLEEP OVER UNDYNE'S" I didn't want him to go at all... I wanted him in the house... I wanted him next to me, I wanted him... UGH why can't he just love me like I love him! "Oh okay... well I'm gonna to hit the hay" I turned my back and took a step up the stairs, for once I was lying about going to sleep. I didn't want to sleep when the love of my life is going to meet his crush! I don't care if he's my bro anymore... it wasn't fair...

"SANS...ARE YOU OKAY?" as I was half way up the stairs I hear papyrus call me, I didn't even bother turning around "I'm fine pap" I knew he could see right through my lying "SANS, YOU DIDN'T TELL ANY PUNS DURING OUR WHOLE CONVERSATION AND YOU HAVENT BEEN ACTING YOURSELF LATELY" he was right but I didn't want to tell him... not now, not ever. I grinned "well I guess you could say its cause, I've been Skullking" the pun, the smile; everything was fake "OH MY GOD SANS! THAT WAS TERRIBLE! I WAS ACTUALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU" he sighed before turning off the TV, "I'M HEADING OFF, I WILL BE BACK SOON BROTHER" I heard our door shut and the house fall silent

{ Hope you enjoyed part 1, part 2 will be coming very very soon but if you have any advice or suggestions tell me down in the comments or DM me :D }