I'm running out of puns

PAPYRUS'S POV

I woke up to sans resting his skull to my should and my head rested against his, I rubbed my eyes then positioned sans and I so my older brothers head was in my lap as I sat with my legs crossed. I could tell he finally wasn't having a nightmare like he usually does; he normally gets so close to me after those almost like he's scared that I'm going to get hurt... I brushed his skull with my fingertips lightly as I looked down at his peaceful face, "I WONDER WHY HE NEVER TELLS ME ABOUT THOSE NIGHTMARES..." He twitched a little, I was almost curtain he was a still asleep but I still whispered to him "I'M GOING TO MAKE SOME BREAKFAST" my voice was quite as I leant down and kissed his forehead softly, I felt something grab the each side of my skull before my head was pushed so my teeth were to sans.

It released and I saw sans with his eyes open and his smile wider than usual, "morning" his voice still had a tired tone to it "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE AWAKE" I sighed with an orange blush on my cheekbones from the surprise kiss, "sorry pap" he wasn't sorry but it didn't matter, he looked so happy just laying his head in my lap and staring at me contently ... it was almost like I was an amazing art piece, I mean I am the great papyrus! But I felt like so much more when I was around him, like alphys and her anime; he really cares about me and would watch me for hours without being bored. I can't help but smile at the lazy bones, "HURRY UP AND GET READY" I say trying not to let him see my smile, "why? What's happening today?" he asked before sitting up and facing me.

"YOU'LL FIND OUT LATER"

Sans pov

I just wanted to stay home, kiss, cuddle and tease papyrus with my puns but... "IT'S GOING TO BE AS AMAZING AS THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S SPAGHETTI!" I smiled as I remembered my younger brother relating to himself in third person and smiling excitedly at me earlier "MEET ME AT THE WATERFALLS" after that he left in a hurry. I looked at the clock in our living room, "welp, better get going" I closed my eyes before teleporting to the waterfalls, I looked around for a bit before I spotted red fabric lying on the ground, "p-papyrus?" there was dust covering it..."Papyrus?" I asked again but more frantically as I noticed the familiar scene, "papyrus?!" I started to panic as I ran over to the scarf "Paps!" I was practically screaming as I scooped the material into my hands and held it to my chest, covering my jacket in the dust "pap... please, please!" I begged as tears streamed down my face and I gritted my teeth, my heart felt torn and my stomach knotted. How could something that didn't exist hurt so bad, there were no physical injuries but I was in so much pain.

I was hyperventilating, keeping the scarf so close to my chest that my ribs could cave in from the pressure, "I love... I love you so much! D-don't..." every word was slurred and stuttered because of how hard I was crying, "don't leave...me" I coughed from choking on the gulps of air I was taking, leaving me a weak mess, "SANS?!" I heard... papyrus's voice? I looked around fast to see the tall skeleton sprinting towards me, "SANS?! WHATS WRONG?! ARE YOU HURT?!" he slid on his knees until he was beside me, my eyes opened wide "pap?" I raised my hand as it shook widely and put it to his face. I couldn't help but laugh at my own misunderstanding "WHAT HAPPENED?" papyrus looked so concerned and almost at the brink of tears himself, I was reluctant to answer the question but then again... maybe I should, "papyrus... I need to tell you something" my voice was a little shaky, "something called resets"

{arrrrrrr, oh my goshhhhh, this is making my heart hurtttttt, the feelzzzz XD anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter (I know I take forever to update) and as always, if you have any suggestions or advice leave a comment below or message me :D love you guys and farewell- until next update}