Chapter 28

HOOK'S POV

Damm, that women. I think as I laugh and shake my head. I pick up the letter, which fell on the ground during our argument. I read it again. I could tell that her parents are really sorry, but I don't think that they should be forgiven so easily. I know they love Emma and Emma loves them, but they still erased her memories and forced her to marry someone. I know I've done bad things, but I would never do something like that to anyone. Not knowing, that's the worst faith there is. I sigh. I know this argument isn't over. Emma just changed the subject. I know we have to go back there one day because Emma was right about one thing. We can't raise a child on a ship. I walk up to the deck. Emma is talking with Baelfire. I walk up to Smee. "Change of plans. We're going back." I say. "But Captain-" Smee starts. "Not buts! We are going to the Enchanted Forest, but don't tell Emma yet." I cut him of.

EMMA'S POV

"Do you want to go back?" Baelfire asks. I sigh. "To be honest, I don't know. I've never felt this free in my life, but I miss my parents so much." I say. "What about you? Are you going to talk to your father?" I ask. Baelfire didn't say anything, but just looked at the ground. "Ah, you don't know either." I say. At this point John walks over to us. I turn around and slap him in the face. "Ouch! What was that for?!" he exclaims. "Oh, for almost raping me and not telling me. Just be glad Killian hasn't seen you yet." I say.

HOOK'S POV

I look at Emma and smile. She looks peaceful. Then I see John walking to her. My hand forms a fist. Bloody hell! What is he doing here!? The next thing I see is him getting slapped in the face by Emma. I chuckle. That's my Swan. I walk towards them. John sees me and looks at me with fear. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." I say. "But do know, you're getting of this ship at the first place we're stopping and I never want to see your face on my ship again." I say. He nods. "Where actually are we docking?" Emma asks. "That's called a surprise, Love. You won't find out until we dock." I say with a smirk.

I know, I know. Short chapter. I just don't know what to write in this chapter anymore. I got an idea of how this book will end, but I just don't know how to get there yet. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Love, Ellen ❤️