The Beginning of the Rest of Your Life

"No, i'm not gay, i'll go to Hell," I said.

"No one will love me," I was crying now. My mother overheard me, tears running down her face.

"Baby, Ar..are..are you sure?"

"Yes," I said with tears in my eyes.

" Do you still love me?"

" I will always love you, and no matter what anyone tells you, God loves you,too."

"But...But....I hate myself"

"Well, I love you and...

Those were the words I'd been waiting for my whole life. I was 12, and all I wanted was to be loved. I started sobbing and she said the words that would change my whole life:

...Honey, If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?

At this point, I found a love for makeup and dress-up but I didn't find out i wanted to be a drag queen until later in life.

Today was the day,I was finally ready. I came out in 7th grade. The bullying was bad, but I put a message in my brain: "Once I become famous, I'll just disown them on Live TV *smiley face"

A little bit of advice from a gay boy raised up in a very small town: The best type of revenge is not violence but beating them in the game we call life."

Well, that sums up the first part of my childhood.

High School was better than middle school for two reasons:

I finally found out who I was and figured out how to love myself.

And

I met a boy named Jacob who was a drag queen, Her name was Applause. He was my best friend, my girlfriend with a penis, and introduced me to drag.

Like I said earlier, I got my name because i accidentally put pepper on my face instead of setting powder... I don't even know how that happened...but once i showed Applause she named me Peppa Spice. I actually wanted to be named..wait for it... Biteme Mcgee... Yeah...

I wouldn't call Applause my drag mama as much as my Drag Cougar, since we were going out. We are still together to this day,but we are waiting for gay marriage to be legal in 5 more states before getting married. (Eat your heart out Sharon and Alaska)

I love Jacob with all my heart.

That's just the beginning.

*Author's Note*

Hey guys! Give me a comment on how you like the story so far and the comment I like best will get a personalized mini-story!!! Love you guys!! XOXO~Gabby