The Queen Herself

After we got our SheMail,he walked in. Rupaul. This couldn't be real. His eyes glistened and his teeth seemed to sparkle. He was perfect. The longest legs, wearing his perfectly tailored burgondy suit. We all screamed, but I was espicially happy. The other girls could say, "He's my idol," or some BS like that but, I worship him. I thank God everyday that I discovered Rupaul.

"Hello Girls!" he said enthusisasctically.

"Hi Ru!" We all said in harmony.

" Your first challenge will be a photoshoot with Mike Ruiz. I am so proud of all of you girls. Welcome to the show."

The cameras turned off.

Rupaul said, "Hello again girls. You will probably be wondering about the cameras. We want you to be as real as possible,but a little drama never hurts. Every few episodes, we will take you backstage and ask you how you felt about some issues and show you footage. We want you to be comfortable, but only say things you would want people to here. Don't be a Phi-Phi O Hara. We are on national television. Kelly, you're up first."

This season's cast consisted of Me, Applause, Adore, Vicky Vox, Kelly Mantle, Bianca Del Rio, April Carrion, Becky Motorlodge, Gia Gunn, Laganja Estranga, Courtney Act, Darienne Lake,and Trinity Bonet.

READY, SET, ACTION

"Oh, and by the way girls, we have a suprise!!" Rupaul said.

The pit crew brought a box.

" If fucking Shangela is in there I am leaving," I wispered to Adore.

She chuckled

The box opened and it is Venus D-Lite.

I am actually happily suprised. I was really interested in Venus.

We started taking the photos. Are challenge was that we had to take a picture while being attacked with a paint gun.

" We went over all the photos and the winner is.....APPLAUSE"

I smiled, it was an amazing photo. Are main challenge was to pick a partner and do each other's drag, completely out of bedsheets. Applause won so she out the teams together. She put me and her together.

I am confident one of us will win.