The Show that Started it All

Rupaul came out with Rupaul's Drag Race. Applause tried out first season but didn't make it. I didn't try out because I believed I was not ready yet. I wanted to learn more and master my skill. Applause tried out every year. I always felt bad and I always told him

" One of these days, Rupaul will get sick of your face and have to pick you"

At our local gay bar we had viewing parties. I was always hosting it and it was amazing. I would perform, then Applause, and then our special guest. We had many girls such as Manila, Sharon, Nina, Channel,Chad, and many more. Of course me and Applause were fandragging back stage.

On a glorious day in January, Season 5 premiered and I had the pleasure to see Jinkx Monsoon. She forever changed my life. She gave me confidence. She came to our viewing party one time. She was one of the nicest people I ever met and she said I should try out because I had a good chance of winning.

So I went home that night, made my audition tape and Applause made hers and we both submitted them. Later that month, I got the call, I made it.

I told Applause I was asked to tour Brazil. Suprised, she said I have to go somewhere,too.

We both made it, I knew it from the stare she gave me.

So, now you're caught up with my life. Right now, I am headed to LA from my small little town in Maryland. I'm so excited.