Chapter 1 : Fulfilling my dream

Chapter One : Fulfilling my dream

"Appa, Omma, I will try my best! I will video call you again later to let you know the results okay?"

I said my goodbyes and hung up the phone.

I looked in the mirror for the last time, checking that my hair was in place and my face looked clean before leaving my room. I grabbed my keys and slipped on my converse high cut sneakers. Okay fine, I was just kidding. There's no way you can slip on a pair of high cut shoes.

I walked down the street as the early summer sun of June shone down on me.

I reached the bus stop and thankfully for me, the bus came the moment I reached the bus stop. I felt like I almost melted under the scorching sun.

30 mins later, I alighted the bus and walked for 10 mins before I reached my destination.

I stood infront of the building filled with all my hopes and dreams. This place is my future where it can make me or break me. I took a deep breath as I took a big step into the building. SM, here I come.

The automatic doors opened to the sifes the moment the sensors sensed me and I took a deep breath, taking in the smell of the building. It was fragrant and special, just like how every shopping mall has their own specific smell - whether good or bad.

"Annyeonghaseyo, you can just leave your presents here for the idols and leave a note so I can pass it to them." The receptionist sitting at the front counter stood up and greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am not a fan." I said and laughed a little. "I am here for the annual audition. Where do I go from here?" I asked politely.

"Ahh, I'm sorry. You can turn to your right and walk up the stairs to the third level and the room you're looking for is the fifth one to the right. Oh, and good luck to you." The receptionist smiled.

"Thank you so much! I'll try my best." I laughed and bowed before heading to the direction she pointed to.

5 minutes later, I was still roaming around. All the rooms looked the same and I had no idea where I am. There wasn't anyone around to ask for directions.

"Lost?" A deep voice suddenly appeared.

I gasped and almost fell.

"Woah, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" Someone said while he grabbed my arm to keep me from falling.

"Ahh, thank you. I have a weak heart." I laughed.

I looked up at him for the first time and I got shocked.

This man was looking down at me because he was so tall and he was so handsome. He was wearing at white V neck top which revealed abit of his toned chest paired with a pair of dark coloured jeans. Two silver long necklaces hung from his slender neck and his strong arms wore two silver chrome heart bracelets.

He....is Kris from EXO.

"Annyeong, my name is Kris." He said, as if reading my mind.

He is so super good looking. He already looks very good in pictures, but in real? You wouldn't believe it.

The only reason that is keeping me from freaking out is that, honestly, I have never been a fan girl. I love singing and I listen to their songs, but I have never been crazy over idols.

"I know. How can I not know you?" I laughed alittle awkwardly after taking long enough to answer. "Do you know where the audition room is?"

"I'm heading there. Come with me." He said and started walking while gesturing for me to follow.

I entered the room and saw about 15 other people sitting around. There was another door that led to another room and it turned out that the door led to the audition room.

Just then, a girl in her mid-twenties exited the room.

"143, you can enter now."

"143? 143 is me!" I gasp and grabbed Kris by his shirt.

I said a little too loudly and everyone in the room turned to look at us. Everyone started whispering at the sight of Kris and some girl started fan girling.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I'm heading in!" I said and ran towards the lady, while waving my hand in the air.

"Hey you haven't told me your name!"

I heard Kris shout faintly but it was too late, the door had already closed and I was facing 3 sitting judges and a camera man who was supposed to film me singing.

I introduced myself and bowed.

"I will be singing BoA's Disturbance."

I got the cue to start singing and the music started. I swayed along the rhythm and sang my heart out. By the time I was done, my palms were all sweaty and the judges were whispering among themselves.

"Excuse me, can you sing us one more song that can showcase your high notes more?"

I was shocked because I was unprepared.

"Um, can..can I sing A goose's dream?"

The judges nodded and the music started playing. I was shocked they were so prepared and efficient.

I hit the high notes perfectly and I didn't even have to wait for the results in one week like the others. I got my results on the spot.

"We would love to sign a contract with you. Can you come down on Wednesday ro discuss the details?"

I ran out of the building and down the street. I can't believe this is happening to me!

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed my best friend's number.

"Chang Yun Hee! You are going to have a KPOP star best friend!" I screamed into the phone as soon as she picked up the phone and passer bys were all looking at me.

"I have this planned out already. I will probably move into their dorm, train for a year and debut before working hard to become a widely known star!"

I told Yun Hee all my future plannings and smiled before running home to video call my parents.

This has got to be the best day of my life.

........................................................

Hello everyone! and hello, new exo fanfic! This is my second fan fiction and I have another super junior one. Please support both!

I hope you're loving how the first chapter is coming along and I will continue to work hard!

Please vote, comment and share! Your follow is vedy appreciated too. Hehehe

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox