Chapter 7 : A day with Kris

Chapter seven : A day with Kris

Shim Serang's POV

"Take good care of Serang! I'll kill you if she complains about you!" I hear some chattering while I was still battling between dreamland and reality.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! I'm your hyung!"

"Annyeong Kris hyungggggg~" I hear Chanyeol's voice sing once again.

It was more difficult to wake up today because the bed finally came yesterday and it is so comfortable.

"Serang ah, will you please wake up now? Your oppa is lonely." I hear someone say and gently tapped my shoulders with his hand.

I turned around to face the voice and when I opened my eyes, I saw Kris squatting by my bedside, at less than 15cm away from my face.

I saw his eyes widen when mine widen at the same time.

We almost kissed.

"Ah sorry." Kris broke our silence and backed away.

"Yah, it's okay." I tried to play cool to cover up my fastened heart beat. My heart was now beyond control.

"Come, let's go out and have fun. It's only you and me at home today." Kris said and smiled excitedly.

Within an hour, both of us washed up and got ready to leave the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we entered a white BMW.

"I don't know. Shall we go myeongdong for some shopping?" Kris asked as he took the wheel.

"Really? You shop at myeongdong?! Your clothes all look like they cost a fortune!" I asked, clearly shocked by his suggestion.

"Yah, there's a shopping mall at myeongdong too. They have what I want. But then again, I do shop at street stalls okay!" He said while I stared at him suspiciously.

"Let's go?" He asked.

"Let's go!" I shouted excitedly.

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen tingkeobel ttaranaseotdeon neverland

Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo

Nan yeongwonhan neoui piteopaen

Geu sigane meomchun ne namja

Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga (*)

For the past 20 minutes, Kris and I have been treating the car like a karaoke room and singing our lungs out. I sing and he raps. In no time, we reached our destination.

"Aren't you afraid that people might recognize you?"

"I am, that's what this mask is for." He said and brought out a spongebob mask from his pocket.

"Really?! Kris and Spongbob?!" I said and started laughing non stop.

Kris always looked the coolest and he almost looked bad-ass. But then now, he has spongbob over his face.

"Yah, stop laughing. Baek bought me this last week and this was the only mask I found before I left the house today." He said.

"Come let's go." With that, Kris held my hands and pulled me close to him.

I blushed instantly but I really enjoyed the warmth of his hands.

"Tteokkboki!" I pointed out and Kris immediately pulled me to the tteokkboki stall and bought me a share.

"Ahhhh" Kris said while he brought a piece of tteokbokki near my mouth.

I opened my mouth but the tteokboki went around my mouth before finally going into my mouth, causing the sauce to be all over.