Chapter 2: Life changing piece of news

Chapter two : Life changing piece of news

I woke up as my alarm buzzed on the side table. It was 8am and I had an appointment at with the SM personnel at 10am to discuss about the contract.

I went to shower and slid on my favourite piece of black skater dress. Drying my hair with the hair dryer, I let my natural dark black hair fall softly kn my shoulders with my bangs straight down barely touching my eyes.

I slipped on my favourite converse high cut sneakers and headed out of the house, grabbing my keys along with me.

The bells tingle while I opened the glass door to the bakery cafe gently. I have always loved this place. It was a bakery and cafe combined.

"Annyeonghaseyo, how may I help you?" The guy at the cashier asked politely with a smile.

"Can I have an iced chocolate and this?" I said while pushing the bread on the tray over the counter.

"I will serve it to you when it is ready."

I sat down at the corner near the window, looking at everyone who passed by.

I felt so lucky. Lucky to have my dream fulfilled.

Just then, the waiter served my iced chocolate and bread.

I finished my food and made it to the SM building at 9.45am.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted the same lady at the reception.

"Annyeongha..hey its you!" She laughed when she looked up at me. "You made it?"

"Yes I did. I am here to sign the contract today." I smiled.

"I am happy for you. Here, take the stairs on your right and go to the second floor. Walk straight and you will see the lift on your left. Take the lift to the 12th floor and you will see the office." She explained.

I gaped at her and she laughed.

"I am sorry it is so complicated but you'll see it. After you get your staff pass, you will be enter from behind and go straight up, then it will be less complicated already."

"Thank you Miss Kim." I smiled as I looked at her name tag hanging above her left chest and she smiled back at me.

I walked up the stairs to the second level and guess what? Yes, I got lost again. SM is such a maze.

"Lost again?" A familiar voice broke the silence around me.

I laughed.

"Why are you always scaring me? I can die of a heart attack you know." I didn't even need to turn around to know who I was talking to.

"Wow, how did you know it was me?" He came and stood beside me.

"Kris, your voice is really different. I can recognize it anyhow." I laughed. "I need to head to the CEO's office. How do I go there?"

"Well, coincidentally, I am heading there too. Let's go."

While on our way, he talked to me about his life in SM and I was awed. Though the training days sounded tough, I was prepared.

We reached the office and before I could talk to him more, I was called into the office.

"Good morning, have a seat." A man who looked like he was in his thirties, or forties said.

"Good morning." I said and took a seat on the soft leather chair before him.

"My name is Kim Soo Man and I am the CEO. This is Kim Yeon Hee and she will be your manager aka your personal maid."

"I am not a maid!" Kim Yeon Hee laughed and smacked the CEO on his arm. "Just call me Kim Unni."

I was relieved to find out how casual the CEO was. Thank goodness he wasn't some old hunchback grumpy bald old man.

"Anyway, we are coming up with a new plan and you will be the first person to be part of this. We will assign one trainee to one idol group that has already debuted and they will be guiding you through your trainee days. We do not know if it will work so we are trying it on you first. Is it okay with you?" Mr Kim Soo Man explained while I nodded my head.

"This will last for a year and you have to stay with them in their dormitory instead of staying alone. To avoid any misunderstandings from the outside world, you cannot tell anyone about who you will be living with. Okay?"

"Sure." I said.

"Now, I will introduce you your room mates for the next one year."

"Boys! Come in!" Mr Kim Soo Man shouted towards the door.

Wait. Boys?

The boys entered the room and I turned around to look at them.

Wait. 12 of them?!

WAIT. EXO?!?!

"Good morning boys. From today onwards, you will be staying with her." Mr Kim Soo Man explained to them.

"BWO?!" All twelve of them shouted at once and my ear drums almost ruptured.

Don't worry guys. I'm feeling the same thing as you guys now.

My name is Shim Serang and this is my story about my 365 days with EXO.

........................................................

Hello guys, here comes all the drama already! I hope all of you are enjoying this already.

Please tell me your biases in EXO! And I am fine if you have any requests about the story.

Please vote, comment and share!

Help me up my followers too!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox