Chapter 8 : Lost

Chapter eight : Lost

Shim Serang's POV

I shivered in cold as I wrapped the blanket around me tightly.

I fought with the intense body ache that I was having and forced myself to sit up.

Looking down, I was shocked to see myself covered in only towels. My head hurt as everything from last night became fresh in my memory.

Struggling from all the pain I was suffering from, I got down from the bed and put some clothes on before heading out of my room.

"Keep this now. Don't let Serang see this." I hid behind the wall as soon as I heard my name.

I peeped from the side of the wall and I saw all the boys crowding in the living room.

"Hyung, I will never forgive those girls!" Chanyeol's face was fuming red with anger.

"Chanyeol, calm down. What's most important now is Serang." Suho said.

I wondered what they were talking about. I slowly stepped out in small little steps as I feared of what I was going to face.

"We can't let Serang know about this." Luhan said as I approached without anyone noticing me.

"But it's everywhere now! It's on the headlines! How will she react when she sees all these naked pictures?!" Chanyeol was shouting with anger by now.

"What are you talking about?" My voice was barely audible due to my shaking.

What naked pictures were they talking about?

I looked over the table that they were crowding around and saw about 7 magazines sprawled all over with the same headline.

"SM Trainee said to be a slut who exposes herself to other guys."

Below the headlines were pictures of me, clearly taken from yesterday when Hyun Ji and the others tore off my clothes.

However, the picture was taken in such a way that only Kris and I were in the picture. I was lying almost naked on the floor while Kris was standing at the door looking at me.

"Serang ah." Chanyeol said as he walked towards me.

I couldn't even respond. Tears slowly escaped from my eyes as I stared blankly at Chanyeol.

Suddenly, someone from behind me grabbed my wrist so that I spun around and crash into his chest.

I didn't know who was it. But the moment his warm hands wrapped around me, I cried.

I bawled so hard that even breathing became difficult.

"Serang ah, it's okay, its okay. We will all be together with you through this, okay? Shush shush." Kris' comforting voice whispered into my ear.

I was at a lost of what to do. Everyone who read the magazine saw me naked and now, everyone thinks I'm a slut.

But the only thing that comforted me was Kris. As weirdly as it sounds, his hug gave me assurance and a sense of security, as if I would never get hurt ever again.

I don't know if it was because I was feeling vulnerable at the moment that made me feel this way or what, but then, I felt like I've fallen in love with this guy.

...................................................................

This is a really short chapter because I don't write by length, I write by event. Therefore, updating two chapters at once! Enjoy the next chapter too!

and yes, now that she admits she likes kris, there will definitely be a love triangle further down. Just keep guessing who it'll be!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox