Chapter 12 : Pre-MAMA

Chapter twelve : Pre-MAMA

Shim Serang's POV

"and the winner of daesung award goes to EXO!" Suho shouted loudly at the top of his lungs and waved his hands around dramatically.

"Yah, stop kidding around!" I said while smacking his arm lightly, "be a little modest." I laughed.

"Are you really leaving for school now?" Chanyeol came over and gave me a hug, staring at me with his big eyes and pouting.

"Un." I gave him a slight head bump and pouted too.

The guys thought I'll be heading to school and I'll be missing their rehearsals and performance for the MAMA but truth was, I had already applied for sick leave.

I was preparing to leave the house at the same timing like I usually do and then hang around until all of them leave for their interview and rehearsals, which will be at 9am.

All I had to do was hide and hang around somewhere for an hour.

"Come on, Chanyeol. Let her leave the house. We'll share our awards with her when we return tonight, alright?" Xiu Min said.

"Ahhhhhhh hyung! But I want Serang with us!" Chanyeol whined and hugged me even tighter. "I'm going to kidnap you!" He said and lifted me off the ground.

"Yah!" I screamed and giggled. "Put me down! I'm going to be late!"

"Come on, Serang. I'll send you to school." Kris voiced out.

"No, it's okay. Serang doesn't need you to send her." Kai said, standing infront of me defensively.

"Kaaaaaai ah, what happened?" I dragged my voice to attempt to release some tension and patted him on his arm. "Why are you so angry?"

He ignored me completely and everyone was looking angrily at Kris.

"Kai, let it rest." Suho said and Kai whined at his hyung command.

"Hyung, but he..."

"Kim Jong In!" Suho shouted before he could continue. "Serang, leave for school now."

I didn't even dare say a word and left.

I closed the door behind me and pressed my ears against the door, trying to make out what was happening.

"Hyung! He was....her feelings!"

"We promised not to talk about this infront of Serang!"

Hmm? Me? Talk about what infront of me?

"Hyung!"

"Enough said!"

And that was the end of their conversation. The voice was so muffled that I couldn't make out what they were saying clearly, only listening to bits and bits.

I have to find out what is going on.

I walked down the streets as the cold breeze messed up my hair.

"Ahhhhhh, I feel like having some hot chocolate now." I said to myself and dug my hands further into my pockets for warmth.

As if answering my thoughts, I suddenly saw a cafe at the end of the street and turned into it immediately.

"Good morning to you! Can I have your order please?" The cashier greeted enthusiastically the moment I set foot infront of the cashier.

"Ah, good morning! Can I have a cup of hot chocolate please?" I answered, the smell of nice warm chocolate already hitting my nose.