Who's coming back?

Chapter 3

She’s been living with the SUJU member’s for almost a week and she’s been doing good with being friends with them.

She’s more close to Ryeowook, Sungmin, Siwon and Eunhyuk.

And she never get along with Kyuhyun after the night that they fight.

It was 6 in the morning when Hae Won woke up.

She used to wake up early because when she was in the Philippines she’s the one who cook breakfast.

She goes straight to her bathroom and takes a quick bath and wear a printed white T-shirt and a short.

She ties her hair into a messy bun and go out to her room and go to the kitchen.

It seems that everyone is still sleeping. She can even hear someone snore. When she reach the kitchen she open the fridge and find some ingredients for the food she’s going to cook.

She saw chocolate syrup and milk.

Its kind a cold in korea because the winter is near. So she thinks she should cook something hot like “Champorado.” A filipino delicacy.

It’s her favorite food especially when it is cold.

It’s not hard to cook because it’s like cooking porridge. But it’s chocolate flavored and it has to have milk before eating to add some flavor.

Hae Won was about to finish cooking when she saw Ryeowook standing at the door of the kitchen.

“Good Morning.” She greeted in english.

“Good Morning.” He replied. “What are you cooking? It smells good.” He looks at the food she’s cooking.

“It’s Champorado. A Filipino food.” She said.

“Ahh~ why is it color brown?” He asks again.

“It has chocolate that’s why it’s color brown.”

“Wow~ chocolate.”

“Oh, it’s cooked. Do you want to try it?”

“Of course.”

Hae Won gets a bow and put some champorado and added some milk in the top.

“Here.” She gives the bowl of chaporado to Ryeowook.

Then he tastes it.

His eyes widen up.

“How was it?”

“It was~ it was great! It’s so delicious. Teach me how to cook this.” Then he eats up again.

She giggled. “Sure. No problem.”

Then both Ryeowook and Hae Won prepair their food in the long table. 10 bowl of champorado and some fruits.

When the other members woke up the food is already ready.

“What is this?” Shindong asks.

“It’s Champorado. Try it.” Ryeowook said.

Then the boys started eating.

“Deabuk~ it’s the first time that I taste something like this. It’s so yummy.” Sungmin said and made Hae Won smile while eating.