Kim Heechul

Chapter 4

The other members of SUJU is too busy for their schedules and Hae Won is busy in her training too so it’s been hard for them to see each other. Some of the boys don’t even go home to their dorm for days.

When Hae Won goes home, the dorm is really quiet. She remember how noisy it was when the SUJU is complete and having their free time spending together.

She goes to her room and lie to her bed and she fell asleep.

On the other hand, the SUJU member’s hear the news that Heechul is out of the army. And lots of pictures in the internet are showing that it was true. He had this picture that he holding his certificate and giving the sign of peace.

Sungmin called Eunhyuk.

“His out and I guess his heading back to our dorm.” Eunhyuk said.

“Omo~ he still doesn’t know about Hae Won. He will freak out if he sees her there.” Sungmin was worried. “What should we do?”

“Try to call Heechul and tell him about Hae Won. I’m a bit busy now and the other member’s too.” He said.

“But I’m busy too and I tried calling Heechu hyung but he didn’t answer my call. What shoud we do now?” Sungmin is really worried.

“Kyuhyun is arriving now from Japan. Call him and tell him to head back to the dorm and wait for Heechul-sshi.”

“Okay, I’ll hang-up now.”

‘Okay, bye,” the call ends.

Then Sungmin dialed Kyuhyun’s number and try to call him. Luckily he answers.

“Minnie?” Kyuhyun said.

‘Kyuhyun-sshi, where are you?” He asks.

“I just arrive from Japan. I’m here at the airport. Wae~?”

“There’s a problem. Heechul hyung is back and Eunhyuk think that he will head back to the dorm.”

”So what’s theproblem there?” He innocently asks.

“Aigoo, don’t you remember. He doesn’t know about Hae Won. He will definitely freak out if he sees her.” He explains.

“Now that I think about it, it really is a problem. So what do you want me to do about that?” He asks.

“You’re the only member that who’s not busy so you need to head back to the dorm before he does and tell him about Hae Won.” Sungmin said.

“Okay, I’ll go now.”

“Okay, be careful.”

“Okay.” Then Kyuhyun hang-up.

Heechu was on the elevator and really excited to see their dorm again. It’s been 2 years since he last saw his room and his beloved bed.

He has a big smile on his face when he entered their dorm.

It was really quiet.

“They’re not here yet. They must be busy. But what’s this. I’m back and they didn’t even give me a welcome back party. Aisst~ those guys are really dead meat when I see them.”