What?!

Chapter 5

They left the other member to the videoke bar.

When they arrive home, Kyuhyun heads to his room leaving Hae Won alone in the living room.

She sits on the sofa then she closed her eyes.

“This is really tiring.” She whispered.

Then her phone rings.

When she checks the screen it was her sister. She answered it.

“Unnie.”

“What are doing right now?”

“Sitting. You?”

“Eating ice cream alone.

She laughs. “Even korean guys don’t want to date you. Are you that ugly Unnie?” She jokes.

“Yahh~ who are you calling ugly? I’m much prettier than you.”

“Hahaha, you? Prettier than me? You wish! By the way where are you? I’ll come over.”

“I’m 5 blocks away from your dorm.”

“Ohh, okay, wait for me.”

“Okay. I’ll hang-up first.”

Then the call ends.

She left without even saying anything to Kyuhyun. She thought he was already asleep because his room is so quiet.

Just after she left their dorms building Kyuhyun goes out of his room.

“Yahh~ where are you?” He was looking for Hae Won. “Crazy girl. Where are you?” He looks around but no trace of Hae Won.

He knocked to her room but there’s no answer.

He checked the kitchen and she’s not there too.

“Yahh~ Hae Won! Where are you!?” He shouted and it echoed all around the dorm but still no answer.

“Where did that girl go now?” He bit his lower lip.

He waited for her for an hour but she didn’t return yet.

He starts feeling uneasy. Its 10:27 p.m. it’s not safe walking alone especially for a girl like her and his hyung were not back too.

He tried calling the others but he can’t reach them.

So he decided to go out and look for her alone.

 *******************************************************************

“Are they not going to look for you? It’s been an hour and it’s getting late.” Soo Min said to her sister who is busy eating ice cream.

“They will not look for me. They’re busy now.” Hae Won said.

“Busy? They have schedule?”

“No, the member who was in army was back. So they give him a welcome back party.”

“From army? Wait don’t tell me it’s Heechul.”

Hae Won nodded.

“OMG, my bias in SUJU. His really cool and handsome. So how was he? Is he alright? Is he doing great?”