Authors Note

Please read my authors note before you start reading, I would just like to point out a few things.

Copyright © RomanceReads88 2016.

Copyright © @RomancReads88 on Wattpad.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced without permission. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead is entirely coincidental.

First of all I would just like to say a BIG thank you to all of you who have chosen to read LWMP and I promise you will not regret it. For those who are reading and are under the age of 13, I highly do not recommend this story as it contains mature content ;)

I would like you to note that I am also from Australia which means I will be writing in English and not American English, I prefer to write the way I was brought up. Also, for those of you who are unfamiliar with Australia please do not take any offence. We DO NOT ride kangaroos nor do we live in the outback and go hunting everyday and hunt for our own food. We either take public transport, drive or walk to places. I have heard a number of people from different countries talk about this, but I can assure you that is not how we live! I know not all of you think this but I would just like to make that clear LOL.

Some people may point out that some of my words and how I spell them are wrong so please don't comment saying that, for example Mum which I know Australians, and people from England and many other countries call their Mothers is wrong and that I should be saying Mom instead. Im not saying that saying 'Mom' instead of 'Mum' is wrong so please do not take any offense of this it's just how I was bought up.

Although this story is set in America I am still writing in Australian English.

Under no circumstances are you allowed to advertise your stories on here, it is extremely rude and your comment will be immediately deleted. Do not pester me on when I will post a new chapter, as most of you know its hard work writing and ideas don't immediately pop into my head! Also all hate comments will be deleted. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all because I don't want to hear it. Also please do not point out any spelling mistakes or errors, however if you must please point them out nicely. I know I make a lot of mistakes but eventually I will slowly correct them as I go on.  Last of all do not take any offence if I offend you under any circumstances, if I do say something which does hurt you I don't mean it deliberately and at the end of the day it's just a story.

Thank you so much for your love and support and sit down, relax and enjoy reading. Hopefully the prologue will be up and running for you all to read soon! :)

Much love,

xox