P R O L O G U E ❤️

If there's one thing you should know about me is that I really can't stand Ryder Wilson, for in fact I hate him.

Why you ask? Yeah, I get that a lot. Well let me fill you in, every girl sees him as this super popular, bad boy, charming, night in shining armour. Well actually I see him as the exact opposite of that. I hate everything about him, I hate how when he struts down the school hall he acts like he owns the place, I hate how he acts like a total jerk and has no respect and I especially hate how he uses girls as if they were worthless.

As if knowing him wasn't enough, I for one now have to live with him.

***

My names Belle Smith, and I guess you can say I'm a pretty average teenager. I live in San Francisco in Californina and I'm an only child. I know what your thinking and actually no I'm not a spoilt brat who gets everything she wants. I've always wanted to have a sibling, well I guess I did at one point but she passed away when she was a baby, long before I was born. I have long brown hair and light blue eyes and I'm seventeen Turning eighteen this year, which is completely crazy. When I finish College I've always wanted to become a journalist. Ever since I first saw the movie The Devil Wears Prada I knew that some day that I'd be writing for magazines like Vogue and eventually I'd like to start my own magazine as well.

I have a group of four girls including me and I absolutely love them to pieces.

I've known Casey Sinclaire since I was little and she's the bestest friend in the whole world (if that's even a word). Casey like me has brown hair only, hers is much shorter and instead she has green eyes. She's slightly more on the shorter side but hey, who needs to be tall when you can just wear high heels! Casey has five other siblings which almost makes me thankful that I don't have to put up with five crazy brothers but at times I do wish that I had one big happy family. Casey has always dreamed of being an artist and damn she can draw. Whether she's at lunch or waiting in line to get her legs waxed she'll always have a bag of art supplies from her favourite store.

Next is Stella Johns who is definitely the prettiest amongst the group. She's the girl everyone goes to when their having problems. Stella is definitely the life of the party and she's super wild. Stella has blonde hair and dark green eyes. She is actually so much more then just your stereotypical dumb blonde, she's actually an amazing actress. From Romeo and Juliet to Pride and Prejudice she has been in almost all the school plays and never misses the chance to be in the spotlight.

Last but definitely not least is Kate Baker, Kate is without a doubt the brains of the group and loves to read. She also tops all the tests and she's great at helping people out with school. Kate has bright red/orangey hair which is absolutely gorgeous and she loves animals. When she's with us she's like a completely different person and automatically she goes from being quiet to this super loud energetic person and that's why I love her to bits.

Now on to the so called 'Popular group'

There's Nina, Amber and Brigid (there all minions) All super rich, popular etc and then there's the Queen B.

Stephanie Williams, Do I even need to describe her? Blonde hair, blue eyes, super skinning, has almost everything a girl could want and her family is super rich. Oh yeah she's also a slut and she has a huge crush on Ryder, who she's been with about a billion times. (They have an on and off relationship)

Then there's the lads. Mark, Jack, Louis and of course the leader of the pack. Ryder Wilson, the boy every girl wants to be around. Picture a young Leonardo DiCaprio mixed with Zac Efron.

So it all happened yesterday, that's when I completely flipped and absolutely lost my mind.

I sit there waiting for my mum and dad to finally say something, talk about awkward silence. My dad then nudges my mum and she finally says something.

"Uh, darling. We uh, we have some news." Mum says as she bites the bottom of her lip, "Well we're going to Australia."

Hang on, Australia! This was awesome here I come hot surfer dudes and beautiful bikinis! Or, so I thought. "Really! When are we packing! When are we going!" I chirp.

My dad lets out a sigh and my mum looks at him, "Well, that's the thing." He says, "We're going to Australia." He gestures at my mum then back at him.

"Oh." I sigh as I try not to flip, "Well! Who am I staying with?"

"I believe his name is Ryder?" Dad says.

"R-Ryder as in R-Ryder Wilson?" I stutter, my eyes wide open. Right now I was seriously hoping it wasn't him and that everything that was happening right now was all just a dream.

"Oh good you know him! That's a relief." Mum says, "Anyway were leaving tomorrow around lunch, so make sure your ready!"

My mum then leans forward to hug me and my dad and her both get up and walk to the other room, leaving me staring blankly at the wall in total shock. Tomorrow was so soon, and something that I definitely wasn't expecting.

Hey lovelies AHHHHHH I actually cannot wait to start the next chapter and I am so excited! Anyway let me know what you think so far and hopefully I'll get to work straight away with the next chapter!

ALSO! The cast will be coming out VERY soon so stay tuned to see who will be playing each character!

Remember to VOTE 🌟COMMENT 💬and FOLLOW ME! 📱

Much love x