Chp 3. Stella the Match Maker.

(Picture of Casey Played by the lovely Lucy Hale!)

Chapter 3. Stella the Match Maker.
________________________

"Hey B!" Stella chirps as I finish putting the remains of my school books from my locker into my bag.

"Oh, hey Stella what's up?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow. Usually when stella chirped you could automatically tell she wanted something.

"Wh-ha-hat? What do you mean 'whats up?' Cant I say hi?" She laughs awkwardly. Ok, I didn't even say anything funny? Now I know something is definitely up.

I narrow my eyes down at her then suddenly grin, "What do you want?" I sigh shutting my locker.

"Okay." Stella sighs, "I need you to do one small favour for me..."

"Which is..?" I ask.

"So, I got invited on this double date but I need you to come with me." Stella grins, Oh boy if this was another one of Stella's 'match maker ' games she could count me out, I wasn't falling for any of her tricks this time, "I've already tried asking Kate but, heck! She is so not interested in dating right now and Casey's got her whole art class business..and like come on Belle, please!" Stella begs as I watch her fake pout.

"Fine." I sigh, suddenly hearing Stella squeal, "But, don't set me up with any creeps."

"You got it!" She squeals as she waves goodbye and then heads off to class, "I'll text you the details!" she calls out.

So, I'm making my way to science and I suddenly see Ryder making out with your typical blonde haired petite looking girl in the hallway and immediately screw up my nose in disgust. I believe her names Jessica or something like that, pfft who cares anyway? The point is I think I basically threw up. Just as I walk past them as they continue snogging one another, Ryder suddenly glances at me from the corner of his eye and immediately pushes the girl away from him, "Yo princess!" He says calling after me, completely ignoring the girl who now had fire coming out of her ears, she was literally fuming.

I manage to get to Science class and take a seat. Our teacher was already putting down the tests. I pull out a pen from my pencil case and sit down quietly. I suddenly remembered all about the stupid bet I had made with Ryder last night. God, I must be the dumbest person in the whole world. I literally just made a deal with the freaking devil.

Speak of the devil, I suddenly notice Ryder walk in and immediately put my bag on the seat beside me hoping he would get the hint that I wasn't planning on him sitting here. I watch as he walks up to me, smirking. His god damn smirk...

"Ready for the test princess?" Ryder whispers as he plays with my hair, but immediately stops as I smack his hand away and narrow my eyes down at him causing him to chuckle.

I watch as he removes my bag from the seat and sits down, "First of all, this seats taken." I begin, "And second of all, shouldn't you be asking yourself that question?"

"Oooh damn Belle, someone's fiesty!" Ryder chuckles, "I get it, I get it your on your... Lady..days."

I furrow my eyebrows and begin to look at him, "Excuse me?" I whisper-shout, "Ryder, honestly fuck off!" Oh boy, was I mad.

Ryder raises his hands up defensively and I watch as he walks away, taking a seat at the back.

Damn how did he know I was on my period?

A few minutes later the bell rings and people start to walk in, Kate takes a seat next to me mouthing "Hey" and I smile at her as I begin writing my name on the sheet of paper.

Roughly around fourty minutes later the bell begins booming through the speakers and just as i'm about to hand my test in, Ryder walks up to me and whispers, "Be prepared to have one of the best dates in your life." and I immediately roll my eyes in response and whisper back, "You wish."

***

After school finishes Ryder catches me by my locker and insists to take me out to Joe's Burgers, a Hamburger shop which is slightly close to school. I've only been there a few times but apparently everyone from our school eats there on a regular basis.

I debate with him whether or not i'm hungry, but when my stomach suddenly rumbles its a huge giveaway and Ryder simply states that he wont take no for an answer so instead I call defeat and decide to give up and just go with him.

When we get there I tell Ryder what I want and he goes up to the counter and orders it for me. A few minutes later he comes back with two burgers and two milkshakes, and I lick my lips at the sight of my burger. I was SO hungry.

"So you never answered my question on whether or not you have a boyfriend?" Ryder says sitting down.

"And why do you care?" I scoff.

"Aww babe c'mon, I'm just asking a question." Ryder chuckles, "Can't I ask you a question tootsie pop!" I swear to god, him and his god damn nicknames!

"Don't call me that jerk.." I mutter under my breath whilst rolling my eyes.

"A charming, sexy jerk..?" Ryder suggests as he gives me a wink.

"Nope!" I laugh shaking my head, "Your just a plain jerk!"

"You know you love it." He winks, but my attention suddenly goes elsewhere when I soon see Stephanie, the most popular girl in our school whom along with Ryder I completely hate walk over to our table. She was wearing a bright pink crop top which was clearly a size too small paired with white ripped jeans fit perfectly for her long skinny legs. She was also wearing black wedges which were super big and made me question how the hell she manages to walk in them.

"Ohmigod, if it isn't little miss smith with my boyfriend?" Stephanie says plastering a fake smile at both of us. Stephanie and Ryder were the on and off couple of the century, she always cheated on him, he always cheated on her. But despite their multiple arguments and other issues, they still somehow managed to find a way to get back together. Which in my opinion was completely ridiculous, they were clearly not made for one another...

"Steph, i'm not your boyfriend. You dumped me like a week ago?" Ryder sighs as he gives Stephanie a 'don't you remember look'

"Uh, Babe. Look, I miss you can we just like get back together?" Stephanie whines as she takes a seat next to Ryder, completely forgetting (or ignoring) the fact that I was present.

"Uh.." Ryder looks at me, "Im kind of having a conversation with Belle."

Stephanie looks at me and suddenly narrows her eyes down at me, "Why are you even with this pathetic bitch?" Excuse me, i'm right here? I felt like screaming.

"Hang on if I'm a bitch..." I say, "Doesn't that make you a MEGGA bitch!?" And with that she rolls her eyes and walk away.

___________________________

Well, my friends that concludes chapter 3! Anyway thoughts on the chapter?

I know, I know I haven't updated this in ages! And I am so so sorry, I know it has been a while. Basically, I have just been super busy and also this book kind of needs a boost as well since it does not have that many reads.

As always remember to LIKE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME! I love each and every one of you and you are all amazing!

Much love, 

xoxoxo