Chp 2. Stop looking at my ass!

(Picture of Ryder played by Francisco Lachouski TALK ABOUT HOT HOT HOT dammmmn)

Chapter 2. Stop looking at my ass!
___________________________

As soon as I got home I drop my school bag on the floor of my bedroom and immediately fall to my bed, I sigh as I look up at the ceiling in deep concentration.

Ryder had seriously pissed me off today, so basically as soon as I got out of the car I had made a run for it. Everything was so peaceful and quiet until suddenly I hear a knock on my door, and I immediately knew it was him.

"Helloooo?" Ryder whines, "Anyone in there?"

"Sorry no ones home." I say, "So maybe piss off?"

"Belle i've told you this before, you know how when women are angry it just turns me on even more." He says and I can hear him chuckling from outside.

"And Ryder i've told you this before," I snap. "I don't like you so leave me alone!"

"No can do." He says and I let out a sigh of frustration.

I decide to just ignore him and change into something more comfortable but just as I manage to take my clothes off Ryder comes bursting through the door.

Theres a moment of silence as he looks me up and down as I'm wearing nothing but my bra and undies and a chill runs down my spine. I then leap into my bed and instantly get under my sheets and glare at him, "What the actual fuck!" I screech.

"Woah I had no idea you weren't wearing clothes!" He says as I narrow my eyes at him.

"Next time knock douchtart." I hiss.

"Well you see I kind of was, but you musn't of heard me because for some reason you weren't answering me." He says as he scratches the back of his neck.

I roll my eyes, "Pfft yeah, because I was doing this thing were I try to ignore you because you annoy the fuck out of me!" I say under my breath as I make sure he doesn't hear me.

I then manage to get Ryder to turn around as I quickly throw something on. I watch as his back is still facing towards me and shuffle into a playsuit, then pick up my novel and start reading it as I lay down on my bed. Just as I'm about to turn the next page he walks over to me and I sigh, "Oh, your still here?" I say as I put my book down, "Anyway, what do you want?"

"Well while I was making out with this random hot chick in the school hall I thought of an amazing idea." He says clasping his hands together as if he was some evil genius.

"Just get to the point." I say speeding things up, I seriously didn't need to know or wanted to hear who he hooked up with.

"Right, well you know how we have a science exam tomorrow?" He says as I nod. I was actually surprised he even remembered, "How about, if I get over ninety percent in my exam then, ill finally stop annoying you."

"And If you do get over ninety percent?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow in a questioning way.

"Then I get to take you out on a date." Ryder says and I immediately burst into laughter.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen." I say as I continue laughing.

"Ooh a women who's fiesty, hot and determined." Ryder says in a husky voice, "I like."

"Fine." I say biting my lip, "You have a deal Douchetart." Ryder immediately smirks at me then hurries to his room and I can't help but laugh a bit. There was no freaking way he was going to get over ninety percent, not a chance.