Chapter 2

Ethan woke up. He looked around but he couldn't see much as his sight was blurry.

"Excuse me... I don't feel very well, may I please go to the nurse’s office?" He asked without raising his hand. The teacher did not answer. "Mr. Truse?" He asked, confused. His vision slowly began to clear up. Ethan closed his eyes and breathed. "Mr. Truse? May I go to the Nurses office, please?" He opened his eyes.

"AHH!" Blood. Corpses. Death.

Ethan ran out of the classroom "HELP! HELP! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MURDERED! SOMEONE HELP ME!" He ran to the math class and opened the room. There were corpses everywhere. Not one single person left. Detached legs littered the room. "HELP! HELP ME! ANYONE THERE?! SOMEONE! ANYONE! PLEASE!" Ethan ran to the other class. Death. The spanish class. Blood. "No. No! NO!"

Ethan ran throughout the hallway towards the stairs. He kept seeing images of his dead classmates and teachers in his mind. “MAKE IT STOP!” He yelled. He ran down the stairs tripping and falling on his way. He opened the door that would lead to his safety. He could not die. He would not die. He threw the doors open to the sound of police cars and ambulances."HELP! HELP! THEY ARE ALL DEAD! SOMEONE HELP THEM!" He screamed at the police cars as he ran down the stairs that led to the door.

"PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM! WE HAVE ORDERS TO SHOOT IF NEEDED!" A police officer pointed his gun at Ethan. He slowly moved his hands into the air. Why are you pointing the gun at me?! Get the person who did this! He thought.

"Is that...?" He heard a police officer murmur in shock "Oh my god." Said a bystander. The police officer that was holding a gun shouted "YOU ARE UNDER ARREST! DO NOT MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENTS OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO SHOOT!"

What was it? Why were they saying he had done it? He hadn't done anything! Ethan wanted to scream but knew that it would only make the situation worse. He looked around hoping to get a clue of why people were looking at him as if he were a murderer. They all looked at him with shock, disgust and hatred in their faces but the emotion that was most noticeable was fear and grief.

He looked down, ashamed. His body and clothes were red. Red with the blood of others. Red with the blood of the people he had supposedly killed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!! DID YOU LIKE IT??? it was like whaaaaaaaat?this author is hoooooorible :P JK!

If you don't love and comment I'll cut you.I.Will.Cut.YOU. mhmmmmmm =.= 

oh snap! o.O

:P