Chapter 5

WARNING:  I AM TOTALLY BLOCKED.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I closed my workbook and streched,it was my favorite part of thet day,lunch.Is there any period better than lunch?no.It is the sacred hour in witch a boy in growth can tasta the sweet taste of food,Oh my lovely lunch.I got up and followed all the students to the cafeteria.I ghot in line and started putting all kinds of food in my tray,as long as it was edible into my plate it went,by the time I got out of line I had some water,chips,hamburger,2 energy bars,and some grapes.I looked around,oh shit.The bad thing about arriving late at school was that everyone had their little groups and unless they invited you in you were gonna be a lame dude for the rest of the year and problably until you graduated.Thank god it was my third and last year of middle school.

"Ethan!Over here!"Ethan turned around and saw Nichole waving at him from the cafeteria exit"come on! I want to show you something"she shouted as she waved at him to follow her.Thank god for nice girls Ethan though to himself as he walked over to her "hey" he greeted before Nichole took him by the hand and led him through the corridors of the school to the unkown destination.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHOHOHOHOHOHHOOHO! I am totally blocked.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT TO DO????!!!!!!! 

So.........HAKUNA MATATA!!! MEANS NO WORRIES AT ALL!!!!!! ITS AN AWESOME PHILOSOPHY!HAKUNA MATATA!!!