Chapter 6

DaShawn POV

So we have been in Panama for a day already and so far we have been to the beach and other places. Matter of fact we at the beach right now.

We have been here for a while so we decided to get out the water and just take some pictures. Sheik drew a picture in the ground that said #DASHEIK.

I took a picture of it and started kissing him

I took a picture of it and started kissing him. I'm just proud that we can be ourselves without people judging us. Not like we really care anyways.

Jontavian POV

Shawn and I decided that we wanted to take a picture of him sitting on top of my shoulder and I agreed to make him happy.

After we took another one with Sheik on top of DaShawn shoulders we was ready to go. We was in the car just playing in the backseat and on snapchat.

We drove to Zaxby's and we ate there. I got the wings and things with Sprite. We then left and went back to the hotel. We went to our rooms which we joined together.

We was all in Shiek and DaShawn room do a lot of fun shit with a few of our friends that came. We was just dancing in the dark, until I turned on the light and every turned and looked at me.

I walked over to Shawn and got on one knee. Everybody took out their phones and started recording.

"Shawn, you my nigga, best friends, and most importantly boyfriend. I got some real nigga feelings for you which you already know." I said and took out a small black case.

I took a ring out and grabbed his hand putting it on.

"I'm not proposing, because this is just a promise ring

"I'm not proposing, because this is just a promise ring. I promise to be loyal and stand by your side during everything you do and want to do. Remember that I love you no matter what other people think because this is between it and me." I said as everyone awwed and shit. I then stood up and started kissing him.

He broke the kiss and look into my eyes while saying, "I love you too Jontavian."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and can you please go and read my book Twins, Best Friends, and Relationships. I will not be updating that book until all my chapter reach at least 35 or more views.

~Janiah