This Cannot Be Happening Right Now...

Whenever I go outside and start running down the street I hear a farmiliar voice. Stan Marsh. "Hey why are you running Tweek?" He says to me. "Going to go see Craig at Juvy." I say and slow down my pace. "Craig, he's awesome." He replies. My heart started pounding. I got really envious. "You don't l-l-like him do you?" I ask studdering. "Well to be honest, Yeah, I kind of do." He says shyly. "Would we make a cute couple?" I stopped in my tracks. What??! He CANNOT like Craig. Craig is MINE and he ALWAYS will be. "Why do you ask that?" I said angerly. "Hey, what's the problem. Im just asking. Because I was planning on asking him out, actaully. Before he got in Juvy." I felt a wide spread of anger rush through my body. "You cannot like him." I say. "Umm, I belive that I can." He replies. "What have YOU got against it? You a homo-phob?" He says jokingly. "No." I reply. I was getting really tired of this conversation. "Just nevermind, we can talk about it later." I say really sturnly. "What's the problem?", Stan asks; confused. "Just be quiet." I say. 

We finnaly arive at Juvy. I was really tired and angry with Stan. He cannot like MY Craig. I have loved him for years♥ I was getting really infuriated. We walk through the door and I walk up to the counter. "Could we get Craig Tucker on a line please?" I ask nicely. "Go to the right door and we will get him on a line." She replies. "Okay, thank you much, m'amm." I walk intentively over to the door and open it. I see Craig through a glass window. He still looks amazing in orange. I rush over to the phone. But, I get pushed away by Stan. I got really angry at that point. "Hey, Stan it's my turn, I sat there first." I say. "I don't see your name on the seat." Stan says and starts talking to Craig." That was one of the worst feeling I have ever had. Not being able to talk to him. It was killing me.  I sat in another chair next to them I could hear inaudiable mumbles come from Craigs side of the phone. "No, you cannot see him." I hear Stan say. "What is he saying to you?" I ask. "Nothing, now leave us alone." I got really mad now. My anger was increasing. I really wanted to bitch slap him. But, I knew I would get kicked out for that. I took some deep breaths. And I pushed him out of the way. "It's my turn now." , I say to Stan. "I didn't even get to talk to him that much!" He yells. "That is what you get for being a jerk." I say and look at him with my worst look. He walks out the door. I didn't mean to be THAT mean to him. I just really wanted to speak to Craig.