I Need To Tell Him

Whenever we were finished with breakfast. We both walk back upstairs to his room. Since I have been hanging out with Craig. I've learned that he is not such a bad boy as I thought. He actaully has a kind heart. All of these things I feel are making me gush. We walk into his room and sit on his bed. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" Craig asks me. "Well, to be honest, I need to tell you something that I have been needing to for a while." I say nervously. "What is it?" He asks. "Umm, I think- Well, I know that I l-l-l-love you, Craig." Craig looks at me, I avoid eye contact. "Well, to be honest, Tweek. I like you too." I couldn't believe it. He likes me? My heart skips several beats. Oh god, this changes everything. "Y-you do?" I ask nervously. "Yes, I have felt that way for a long time now. I just didn't know how to say it. I didn't want to say it, honestly. I was too scared what you would say." He looks down at the floor. "That was the same reason I was hiding it from you." I say. Wow, if I would've noticed and known this we could've been together a long time ago. "Well, can I ask you something?" He says. "Of course." I say not expecting anything. "Would you be MY Tweek?" I was shocked. He wants me to be his boyfriend? Oml. I can't handle this. I must. "Yes!" I scream and jump into his arms. He laughs and hugs me. I couldn't control my happiness. I was too happy to even say my mind.