the butterfly who loves Monsters (Anita Blake Series FF)

Sara Lynn

18

Looks (see side)

Finishing high school, but is having issues with her family because they don’t approve of her hanging out with ‘the monsters’ but she has always had an opened mind about things.

Mother: Donna

Brother: Peter age: 14

Sister: Becca age:6

She doesn’t care for ‘Ted’ since they met. She knows what he does for a living and he doesn’t know that she knows what he does. Her friends and her go to Obsidian Butterfly a lot to hang out with her friends, yes they are vampire’s but she doesn’t mind it much she loves them. Her mother doesn’t know but her brother does he hates her for having friends that are Vampires and Werewolves or anything supernatural.

~Sara~

I got up and showered as I put on my strapless black bra with my grey halter neck vest as I smirked at myself as I pulled my Ripped Skinnies on I had Asking Alexandria blasting threw my room as I went into my room and got my rainbow belt on than I put on my Asking Alexandria belt buckle as I went to my little make up table as I adjusted my mirror as I did my make-up. “You’re coming with me to meet Ted, he is surprising her with meeting me.” I nodded as I continued to do my make-up. Once I got it done I put on my Lancome Magnifique Eau De Parfum (perfume). My little sister Becca came into my room as I looked at her, “will you curl my hair sissy?” I nodded as she sat down as I plugged my hair curler as Peter saw me and made a rude noise as I covered Becca’s eyes as I flipped him off. He glared at me as I glared back as he left I uncovered her eyes making her giggled. I started to curl her hair, as my mom started to rush us all; once I finished taking my precious time Becca looked at the mirror as she smiled at me, “Thanks sissy.” I smiled hugely at her. “You’re welcome sweetie we better go before mom freaks out.”

She nodded at me as skipped out of my room as I got my IPod Touch that I bought and my IPhone mom got me. I grabbed my headphones shoving everything into my pocket as I grabbed my heels and keys to my car that my dad bought saying he would give it to me when I was older because I was always begging for the car. I got into my car as I followed my mom to the airport where I sat on my car plugging my headphones into my IPod and blasted ‘Rebel Yell’ By Black Veil Brides. I looked around my I didn’t see my mom or Ted anywhere so I laid back on my car my heels tapped against the car as I Rocked out I felt someone tap my leg only one person does that I looked up to see my mom. “what?” “Ready to meet her?” I nodded as I got up and followed my mom to Ted’s car. “Anita this is my oldest daughter Sara.” I nodded at her not really wanting to touch her as she nodded back as mom looked at Anita rather narrow as she walked up to ted and started making out with him. I made a disgusted face as Anita leaned against the car as she seemed to be thinking.

When Anita put her arms crossed over her stomach Ted drew back and sighed, I watched as he said, “After last night, I wouldn’t think you’d be missing me this much.” “God did you guys really have sex with the kids in the house!” I shouted as they both looked at me as I shook my head, “Thank god I’m always gone or I would have started screaming at the two of you!” I yelled as mom said ignoring me, “I always miss you,” mom said with sultry and giggled, mom put her arms around him protectively. “I’m sick of this shit!” I screamed as I walked off as I walked to my car my mom didn’t give one shit about me obviously she is always like this when Ted is around they both piss me off so much. When I got into the car I saw mom walk over so I locked the doors so she couldn’t get in. She glared at me as I raised my eyebrow, my mom started to talk through the window as I didn’t know what she was saying because my window was up. I grabbed my cigs as I lit on I rolled down the window, “You said something?” I said a little nastily. “Yes, Why did you embarrass us like that.” “hmm” I said putting my finger to my chin. “because when your with Ted you don’t give a rats ass about me and obviously my siblings if you’re willing to have sex in the house. You’re lucky I came home a while after because I slept with Becca because she was hearing noises.”

She blushed as I rolled my eyes as my mom looked at my arms she didn’t know I cut so she started freaking out, “Sara Lynn what is that!” she screamed, “Cuts because after dad died you went off on your own tangent and left me behind and took Becca and Peter with you. You didn’t give one time to think about me when you meet Ted or even when you dragged me here just to ignore me.” I said as she glared at me. “I’m leaving I am going to a friend’s house.” She just nodded as she stormed to her car and left. I left also going to my friend Lilly and her boyfriend Tyler’s house It’s almost dark so they’ll be awake soon. I parked my car as I unlocked the door as I went inside and just waited till nightfall. Once nightfall came I just waited as Lilly came out she raised her eyebrow at me. I shook my head as she smiled and walked over to me, she moved my vest out of the way a little as she bit the side of my stomach I moaned/gasped a little as she did this the door opened as I saw my friend Craig from school (people don’t know but he is a werewolf) come in as he nodded at me he went straight for Tyler who was in the room with the coffins.

Lilly got up she giggled at me as I smiled, “SO what’s up with you? You were here early?” I nodded, “My mother dragged me along to see Ted and his friend who he got from the airport. I had to sleep with Becca last night because she was hearing strange noises which caused my mom and I to fight.” She sighed, “Your mom really hates that you hang out with us doesn’t she?” I nodded, “My mom and brother hate me my little sister absolutely loves me and Ted still doesn’t know that I know.” I said as she laughed. “I’m going to get dressed.” I nodded. You see Lilly and Tyler have been together for a while I love them to death they are like my family along with Craig. Craig came out I noticed him wearing his Black and Orang Chain Tripp pants with his Red Sleeping With Sirens shirt. “No band tee’s today?” I shook my head, “Not tonight.” He laughed as he sat down on the couch I went to the fridge and got out two monsters I handed him one as I sat next to him. Lilly came out in her ‘Live Girls’ Hollywood Undead tee and grey shorts and Tyler came out with his purple cloud wash skinnies and his ‘For All Those Fucking Sleeping’ shirt.

I smiled as they came over to us, “what’s on for tonight in this little boring town?” they laughed, “Well we can’t go to your house Craig’s Parent’s hate us so party here?” I squealed, “Hell yes!” I said as I got a text from my mom.

Mom: Be home tomorrow we are going out to eat with Ted and Anita.

I groaned, “Great just what I wanted.” I mumbled, “what?” Tyler asked as I looked at him, “I get to go to dinner with Ted and his friend with my mom sister and my brother.” They smirked just text Craig the resteraunt name if we are asleep.” I nodded as I smiled, “Let’s get to partying.” I said as Tyler smirked at me, “I knew there was a reason that we hung out with you.” I laughed, “Shut up Tyler.” He just laughed as Craig went outside as I blasted Escape the fate as Craig came back in with beers. “who else is coming?” I asked as they smiled friends.” I smiled back as I just begun dancing with Lilly.