Chapter 4

~Edward~

I went home quick as I snuck into Sara's room as I saw she was asleep and her shirt was pulled up a little there were vamp bites all over her stomach. I felt my blood boil a little, I snuck out of her room again and went back to the other house. Why would she do that? That was my million dollar question when I got back to the house I went in as I saw Anita was still up. "What were you doing?" She asked as I sighed, "just went to comfirm something." She shook her head, "tell me the truth Edward." I sighed shaking my head, "Anita remember TED." She growled, "just tell me!" I sighed, "I went to the house I felt like something happened to her before she left the club. When I go to the house I snuck into her room and comfirmed my suspicion of her letting Vampires feed off her." Anita looked at me with wide eyes. "Voluntarily?" I nodded, "Like she loves it or something." Anita shrugged as we began studying the files once again.

~Sara~

I woke to my mom just shaking me, "Get up we are going to Ted's work house, I groaned and turned in bed as I heard a little voice say; "Please sissy." I sighed as I got up, "Alright I'm up, do you need a bath Becca?" she nodded as I set up my bath for her as I put her bubbles in them. She giggled as I turned off the water as I hopped into the shower as I changed into; Red Skinnies with my Asking Alexandria Bones Tee. I got my keys and phone as Becca begged my mom to let her go with me; my mom finally gave up as I got Becca's car seat. As I put in it into my car as I Becca got in and put her seatbelt on, "Are you really staying home sissy?" I giggled softly, "I pinky promised Becca" she giggled before she asked, "Sissy did you get bit by a dog?" I looked at her, "what makes you think that Becca?" she looked at me as I looked at her through the mirror as I followed my mom. "Because I saw a bite on your tummy;" "I promise I'm fine Becca." She giggled, "okay sissy." I smiled at her as we got to the house as I parked Becca jumped out excited to see Ted.

I put my headphones in as I blasted 'Synthetic Love' By Motionless In White; we walked in and Ted was talking to my mom. As Becca Asked, "Why is the rug in front of the door?" I watched mom look at Ted as I sat against the wall singing softly to myself and playing Fruit Ninja. After a while I watched my mom literally drag Becca away into the kitchen as I heard Ted say, "I thought you would be at a friends house. "I pinky promised Becca I would be home today." He nodded at me as I went back to ignoring him. I took one of my headphones out as my brother asked, "What kind of pictures? I shook my head as Ted replied with, "Bad ones," "How bad" my brother asked, as Anita this time replied with; "Some of the worst I've seen, I've seen some awful stuff." I raised my eyebrow as I shook my head. As my brother like a dummy said, "I want to see," I looked at him as if he was crazy. "no" is all Anita said as Ted looked at him than to me. "Don't you look at me I'd be an idiot if I wanted to see dead bodies!" my brother looked at me, "how do you know?" I snorted, "because I can see underneath the tablecloth you idiot." "No name calling Sara Lynn!" "Bug off!" I yelled back as I heard my mom slam something.

I put my headphone back in so I ignored everything as I heard peter tell ted that mom was jealous of Anita I laughed silently. After a while my brother just walked away I saw some of the bodies as I just stared as I got up ignoring Anita talk to Ted and the protests of the two men. I just touched one of the pictures as I looked at another one as I went to touch it as I did I just stared at it as I felt a hand on my shoulder, "SHIT!" I screamed as I jumped. I saw Ted as I just shook my head, "Never do that again I will cut your hand off." I threatened as one of the guys snort. "You think I can't do it?" I asked as he looked at me, "I have somethings you don't. I said, "And you guys could probably tack the tablecloth to the door." I left as I went out to my car as I got my sketchpad that no one knew about as I started to draw. I saw someone come near me as I kept drawing. "Your good at this." I heard a guys say as I looked up at him. "what do you want?" I asked as Ted came out, "Olaf get away from her!" He smirked at me as I gave him the bird, "So what do you have that I don't?" I smiled, "I have a lot that you don't have." I said as I shut my sketch pad as I put it in my car again as I yelled. "Ted control your animals!" I slammed my door closed as I went inside.

Mom was making a big make out fest with Ted as I said, "I'll give you three seconds before I punch the both of you." Mom looked at me as I raised my eyebrow, "You don't need to-" I stopped as I covered Becca's ears, "Don't need to put out a fucking make-out show for us, I don't need to see my mother putting herself out there because she can't get over the fact that she's jealous over Ted Co-worker I mean come on seriously grow up even Peter is more mature than you." I uncovered Becca's ears as my mom looked at me wide eyes as everyone just looked at me, "what I'm just putting the truth out there." Anita just nodded as Becca pulled on my shirt, "Yeah B?" She giggled, as I got on my knees as she whispered in my ear. "Can we get ice cream and movies after? And can your friend come over again?" I giggled at her, "only if he can okay?" she giggled and nodded.

"Alright I'm taking Peter and Becca with me I'm leaving." Peter practically ran out to my car, I laughed as Becca ran out behind him I laughed. I swear my siblings are so damned cute sometimes; I got into my car as Peter was in the front as Becca was I back. I drove to the movie place as they got movies and I got a movie for later. I paid for it and snacks they wanted, we stopped by Craig's as I honked the horn as he came out as he grabbed his shoes, he was also in black skinnies but only he was wearing an Attila shirt. When we got back to the house as mom wasn't there so I shrugged and went inside, we sat and watched movies till mom came home she made dinner, we ate as Becca and Peter went to bed Craig and I went into my room.