Chapter 2

~Sara~

I woke with my head throbbing as I got up I literally hissed at the light as Craig chuckled handing me his sunglasses, “don’t forget to text me the name.” I nodded as he handed me water and pills. I took it quickly, “Thanks Craig.” I said kissing his cheek. “I better get home change and get to school.” I mumbled as he laughed, “I’m doing the same.” I nodded as I got my keys and headed to my car Craig ran to my car, “You forgot your phone and IPod,” “Thanks.” I said as he nodded, “Also could you drop me off at my house?” I nodded, “Yeah get in.” I said as he chuckled. Once he got in I backed out of the drive way and drove to his house, once we got there he sigh in relief that no one is there. “Thank god.” He mumbled as I laughed. “Let’s hope my mom isn’t home.” I said as he nodded, “Your mom will kill you if she’s there.” I nodded, “Than she’ll open that huge mouth of hers and tell Ted.” I said as he rolled his eyes and laughed. I drove to my house as I saw no one was home, “yes~” I said as I unlocked the door and turned off the security alarm thing. I went into my room as I put my hair in a bun and changed into; my Purdy ‘69’ shirt with my Skullstar pants and my red converse I grabbed my batman jacket as I  was done getting dressed and got my makeup on I as I got into my car again as I drove to school.

Once I got to school I saw Craig and his friend Derek waiting for me Craig was wearing a Black Grommet Tripp Moto Vest and Tripp Black Skinny Riot Pants with suspenders laying by his legs with black Converse. Derek doesn’t really like me but its whatever, “Hey Craig,” he laughed, “Hey Sara.” I smiled as we went into the school as we saw the principle again, my sunglasses still on as he said, “Take those sunglasses off Sara!” I did as I groaned in pain. “Sir she can’t take off her sunglasses the doctor forgot to give her this but here.” Craig said as the principle sighed. “If your late again I will suspend you.” I nodded as I held my hand on my head, “How much did you drink?” Derek asked after the principle left. “That’s a good question I think by my tenth drink I blacked out.” I said as they chuckled, “You are so lucky you guys don’t get hang overs.” I said as they smiled, and chuckled. “We know.” Derek said actually friendly this time.

We headed to class it was the usual boring as hell, my phone buzzed as I looked up to see if Mr. Handers was watching he wasn’t like usual so I checked my phone, “mom told me to text you that we are going to Los Cuates I rolled my eyes mom didn’t chose that she know that Peter absolutely dislikes Mexican food. I was also getting my snake bites done tonight and my two tattoos. Or…I’ll just skip with Craig!! We got to lunch as we got to leave for lunch Craig, Derek and a couple others piled into my car, “I hope you guys know your not going back to school.” They laughed, “We are good, that’s why we are in your car I don’t want to take the bus.” I laughed, “Okay we are going into the city.” I said as I stopped to get gas everyone ran inside as I put gas in my car, “Wait who’s paying?” I said as they all looked at me as Craig laughed, “I’ll pay for them.” “Thanks.” I called as I leaned against my car as I texted my friend Jordan he’s a leopard telling him I’m going to be in the city. He just sent me a smiley face as I shook my head and got everything put away as I ran inside.

I grabbed a monster Rehab and paid for gas an my monster, and went out to my car everyone was either eating, or singing to the music that is playing in my car which was Pierce The Veil by chance. I laughed as I shook my head, “Alright well here’s the deal.” I told all of them as I started driving again, “Let me guess rules?” I snorted, “No, if you get in trouble I’m not bailing your ass out, if you don’t get too the car by 4 I’m leaving you behind because I have to get home so my mom doesn’t go psycho on my ass.” Craig sighed, “True story and what restaurant?” “Los Cuates.” He laughed, “Ted so picked that place.” He laughed, “I know he did it to piss my brother off.” I replied as I smiled. Once we got to the city we dropped everyone off at the mall as I went to Jordan’s with Craig as he ran out of the school. “Go!” he yelled as I just drove away. “What was that about?” I asked as we got to the tattoo place. “I had to get away from the stupid girls in my school. I may look the way I do but they are all over me!” I laughed as we got out, I smiled at the guy behind the counter, “Hi, welcome how may I help you.” I smiled, “well I would like two tattoos and a piercing done today.” I said as he chuckled.