chapter5

_Sara_

I woke in the morning with my phone beeping, I looked at it and it was from Lilly; I sighed as I looked at it,

Lilly: Tonight you, Tyler, Craig and I will being with the Mistress tonight. Love you hun.

I sighed as I saw a text from Tyler,

Tyler: I will have your dress for tonight the mistress sent it.

I smiled, I always loved the dresses that she sent me, I got up showered changed into my regular Black Ripped Skinnies, Asking Alexandria Run Free tank and my Dayshell hoodie. "Hun you don't have school today remember." Mom called as I nodded. "I'm going over to a friends house!" I yelled as I grabbed my car keys as I grabbed my purse and messenger bag. "What friends house?" "Just a friend mom." I said as she huffed. "You never tell me anything anymore Sara." "Well maybe if you didn't bug me about little things I wouldn't have to not tell you things." I said as she mumbled. "I see where your brother gets it." "Peter and I really don't like one another so he didn't get it from me he got it when you started dating 'Ted' because you just couldn't wait a little more till we were ready." She looked at me startled as Becca came in, "I like Ted." I looked at her, "Well that makes one of us." I said as I was about to walk out the door as I felt small hands hold my hand, I looked down at Becca. "What's wrong sweetie?" "Will you be home tonight." "Pretty late I have earands to run in the city." She sighed but nodded. "Becca?" I asked as she looked at me, "I'll bring you back something pretty. For you." I said as she giggled. "Really?" "Yeah Becca always for my favorite sister." She giggled softly as I looked at Peter.

"Can I talk to you sis?" I nodded as Becca skipped inside as I looked at him, "What's up Peter?" "Just...I'm sorry for everything I know your friends with them and that made me so mad." I chuckled. "I know Peter you can hate me all you want but I'm still your older sister and I'll always love you and have the same hate for Ted." He chuckled as I kissed his head. "Behave for mom." He nodded as I went to my car. I went to the city I got my nails done my hair curled. I got back by the time it was dark so I went straight to Lilly and Tyler's. "hey guys." I said as they smiled at me. "Hey let's get ready!" I nodded I changed into the dress the mistress sent me. It was a beautiful Victorian Dress Edwardian Downtown Abbey Styled Dress (See external link). I curled my hair did my make up, got my heels on and my Katy Perry perfume on. "I'm ready." I said as I walked out to see Craig and Tyler in tux's.

"Let's get going." I nodded as we headed to our cars. I drove Lilly and I and Tyler drove him and Craig. When we got there we went through the front I saw 'Ted', Anita and the police. I saw them look at me as I smiled as I went into the back room to see the mistress. "Awe Sweet Sara I hope you loved your dress." I smiled. "I love it it's so beautiful and looks Victorian." "It is my dear but I need to talk to you privately." I nodded as I followed her to the back room. "I'm going to be sending you to Narcissus who will probably send you to Jean-Claude in St. Louis." I nodded. "But why may I ask?" "I think that you can be useful to him I know what you can do." I looked at her. "What can I do?" I said softly. "You can see from pictures the true bodies of people who have been...we'll say destroyed...mangled etc." I nodded. "If it is your command mistress." She smiled. "I will miss you dearly." "What about my schooling?" She smiled. "I talked to your principle he is letting you graduate early." I nodded at her as we went back out.

When we heard a commotion around the stage the mistress put her cloak on as she said, "Watch from the stage you four." We nodded as Lilly looked at me as I gave her a small and sad smile. After she put her hands on Pinotl we felt the power like the brush of birds wings. When he got up he was holding her hand and I got eye contact with Edward after a couple seconds I went back looking at Itzpapalotl after a while we heard the exclamations through the audience. I got pulled away by Lilly and Tyler as I looked at them as we all looked at one another for a while till Lilly finally said. "Spill it!" I shrugged, "It's up to the Mistress if I can or not." They huffed. "Please just don't start things I will tell you when I can." I whispered as they nodded. I looked back at the area as The mistress was at 'Ted' and Anita's table she quickly looked at me as I gave her the 'is it okay' look she quickly nodded at me. "Follow me." I said as they nodded the four of us walked to the back room area. "I'm going to be moving to St. Louis." I said, "But before I go to Jean-Claude I go to Narcissus." They gasped as I looked at them. "Something wrong with that?" I asked confused. "No I just don't want you to leave." I smiled. "I'm sure I'll be back." They nodded. We hung out in the back room for a while...a long while so I got up and got drinks for the four of us the bartender smiled at me. "hey nice to see you here again."

I giggled, "It's nice to be back." I said as I glanced at the table 'Ted' and Anita were at. Once I got the drinks I got stopped by Ted on the way out. "What are you doing here Sara?" "I am with my friends let me go before the mistress see's she will not be pleased with you if she sees you holding my arm like this." He glared at me. "I mean it let me go." I growled as he took his hand off my arm. "What are you Sara?" "Your nightmare." I told him as I left. I handed everyone their drinks as I looked at the Mistress. "When do I leave?" "Soon dear soon." And with that I left it alone.