I'm a witch...

GOKU P.O.V
I ran back to my house I cannot believe we have 3 years to train before the Androids come.But I can't stop thinking about that girl her power level was high its(OVER 9000 Lol sorry I love that meme.)Piccolo and gohan were at my house I should tell piccolo about her why was her power level so high?

Time skip 😝

I ask piccolo if we can talk outside.We were outside of my house."So you wanted to tell me something"piccolo ask. I gulped the I said "So there is this girl I ran into today."Her power level got really high when I bumped into her."OK what does she look like I'll check it out."piccolo ask with a sigh."she has blue eyes and blonde hair with green and pink line in her hair and pale skin and wearing all black"I said trying to remember what she."OK looks like."OK if you want to come you can"piccolo ask."no thank I have to talk to chil chi.I'll be there soon."I assured him. He nods flys off.

Piccolos P.O.V
I can feel the a strong force coming from a big city. I fly over a beach to see a two girls.One of the girls is making this flot
(doing this)

Kayla P.O.V
Evey thing is true Amy,what gram telled me it's impossible.I'm a witch.I said make water flot. I believe you Amy said I giggled and Amy did to.