Kayla meets the Z fighters

It was a few days after Kayla told Amy she was a witch and she promise that she will not tell anybody meanwhile with piccolo and his friends piccolo told goku and his friends.

Vegeta P.O.V
Kakarot and piccolo told US about a human girl that has powers."We should go meet her and ask her to join us in the fight."krillin said. (guy who looks like a 9 year old.)said,Or we could kill her.I said,Everyone looked at me with wierd looks."We can't just kill someone"kakarot said,"But witches are evil." yamcha said"We should like we should with krillin plan."kakarot said.

Kayla P.O.V
I was training with Amy
(I'm to lazy to describe it so here u go)

I win of course (because she sucks at life.)she's always loses,she sick at fighting."you OK"i asked."I'm fine but you have to shout"she said."sorry not sorry. " I said jokingly.

Time skip from the happy face emoji. 😃
I was riding home with my hoverbord. When people start to fall out of the sky.(lol "the sky is falling!!!!!!!)
"Sup" I said why did I say that I said in my head.
Then I noticed this guy that was super hot.his spicked up hair was hot,his body was hot to, an-(YES I THINK WE GET IT HES HOT OK CHEESE.)

(so hi what's up with u guys sorry this chapter was long ..OK bye)