It's Lunch Time, Lunch Time

"Finally! I'm so hungry!" Lucas mumbled to himself.

Lucas had never felt this hungry in his life. He quickly got into the line(which was rather long)eager for his food. He heard his stomach growl.

"Gahh!", Lucas yelled just above a whisper. "This shouldn't take to long...right?", he hoped.

- - -28 minutes later- - -

"Wheeew!", he sighed.

"What would you like dear", the woman behind the counter said.

She was putting on a fake smile, Lucas knew. "I mean it's probably because all the students that have come by...and not all of them are necessarily nice.", Lucas thought. He pitied her. So he was gonna try to start a conversation of some sort. The key word is try.

"U-uh, how's your day been miss?", Lucas tried.

"Oh, well it's been alright I suppose. Thank you for asking.", she said with a surprised tone. "How about you dear?"

"Me? Oh...", he chucked thinking about what happened in math class. "Uh, well it's been going, well...yeah."

"That's NIcE to hear", she replied.

A frown came over her face

"Oh, I'm sorry but you have everyone's waiting so, I'm gonna have to ask you to hurry up a little", she said in a whisper.

"Oh, right!"

Lucas felt GoOD about that conversation. "GoOD job, you did something right", he told himself. As soon as he finished paying for his food he'd have to look for a seat. "Oh Great..." He thought with a disgusted look in his face.

As he was looking for a seat he couldn't help but look around. The cafeteria was very NIcE. There were NIcE big windows to the left side of the room, the counter(made out of granite that was red, black and a medium brown) near the cashier was beautiful! The walls were wood planks, and small little greenish brown tiles made a line across the wall. It looked perfect with the counter AND tables! It was simply gorgeous. The floor was coffee colored with a few straw beige tiles. Lucas was in awe.
- - -
"Ugh, did you see what happened in math class!", Paula practically yelled.

"Well lots of things happened in math class Paula", Ana replied.

"UGH! Ness didn't notice!" She answered, she was expecting Ana to know.

"Oh..."

"How?! I've done everything, and he still hasn't noticed me!", Paula said infuriated. "He just asked me to sit down, no compliment, no blush, no smirk, no NOTHING."

"I'm sorry girl", Ana replied with pity.

Paula's face was on the table, her arms were covering her face while she was crying(think about how a Disney princess that runs to their room and cries).

"Hey isn't that the new kid", Ana questioned.

Paula shot up and looked around, "Where!"

She was in raged.

She spotted him. He was looking all around the cafeteria. She to then looked around and noticed how NIcE it was. "Hmm it's NIcE, but back to being angry."

"Hey! You!", she yelled as she walked closer to him.

He turned around and had the most innocent look on his face, at least that's what Ness thought.
- - -
Ness was sitting with Jeff, Poo, and Ninten. He saw Paula talking to Lucas. "She looks pretty angry, wonder why?", Ness thought. He was trying to listen to what they were saying but it was pretty difficult with everyone else in the cafeteria talking. Oh well he thought, but something didn't feel right to him.

"So uh Ness...", Jeff asked.

"Yeah?"

"What'd you think about Paula..." Ness knew where this was going, "In math class", Jeff questioned.

Ness tried hard not to but, he cringed.

His friends went wide eyed.

"WHAT?!", They all yelled.

"Don't you like her?!", Ninten questioned.

"I thought you just trying to hide it, because the teacher had come in!", Poo said.

"Really?!", Jeff exclaimed

Ness couldn't take all of this. So he decided to think about the incident.

Awwee you sicko

A stupid look on his face grew. He chuckled. His friends stopped freaking out and looked at him.

"Uh Ness?", Poo said confused.

"Uh-huh...", he replied.

"What're ya thinking about?", he asked.

"Huh? Oh uhhhh...", he tried to think. "Um this um-", he was cut off.

"So you are thinking about Paula!", Ninten said while pointing at her.

She was standing in front of Lucas. "Weird I didn't notice and I was looking in that direction! Not only that but I was thinking about Lucas's ass!", Ness thought with a horrified look on his face.

"Oh come on Ness you can't deny it", Nintenf said with a smirk.

Oh yeah, you can't deny it, you like Lucas.

"Shut up!", he said.

"HahA it's okay Ness there's nothing to be ashamed about, I mean she really digs you", Poo told him.

Ness hadn't realized that he said that out loud.

"Come on let's take you up there", Poo suggested.

Ninten and Poo took him by the arms and were dragging him to Paula.

At least you'll be close to Lucas...am I right?

"Oh shut up!"

"Hey Paula", Poo said "We found lover boy!"

Ninten and Poo chuckled. Ness wad pissed, but then he saw Lucas. Ness was trying extremely hard to not blush or smile. Lucas looked at him with wide eyes and turned around as soon as Ness had locked eyes with his.

*chuckles* looks like we're back in math class and looks like you're getting a bit excited you weakling

Ness's face grew hot. Ness grew red. Ness couldn't look away. He was really feeling.

Isn't it so plump and round and so juicy you could just grope it or even..bite it

"Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow", he thought, no he felt. Ness was soooooooo lost in his sexy imagination. He was reaching his hands out, and felt something. It was squishy.
- - -
Lucas's face went red, like blood red.

Lucas turned his head to see what had gotten a hold of his behind.

Lucas had only took one glance and...he fainted.

Author's Note: Hello my babies! Oh my GoODNESS! I HAD TO PEE! IT WAS BAD! I loved the last part!! Oh my GoODNESS I almost died creating that for you my BAbiES!! Anyhow I hoped you liked it. Love y'all💗👌