Periods pt. 2

Sorry for the mixup on Paula's schedule. Her schedule is 1st period English, 2nd period Elective, Science 3rd period, 4th period P.E, 5th period Math, 6th period History, and 7th period Health Class.
- - -

Great, football. It's so violent and ugly. A bunch of guys tackling each other, concussions, idiots. I roll my eyes at the thought.

"Eh, I don't like football all that much. It isn't a bad sport but Baseball is more of my profession." Ness comments as we walk out to the fields.

"Really? That's cool. I always thought baseball was a graceful and simple sport." I reply.

"Well," he chuckles. "You're right on the graceful part but you're a little off on the simple part."

I look back in shock, "Really? It looks like a really simple sport though."

"Well, the idea is simple but combining it with all the rules... it's pretty difficult." He sighs.

"Oh wow."

Wait a minute. I'm having a normal conversation with Ness. With Ness! How is this even possible! Keep calm Lucas don't freak out now! You've made it too far.

"You're really fit." I blurt out.

Ness stops in his tracks and looks back at me with a half blank and half confused face. Finally he replies, "Uh, huh huh, thanks?"

I stand there with wide eyes in embarrassment. I can feel my face heat up and my lips getting warm.

Fortunately Ness left before he saw my face.

- - -

Noot noot!

"Okay class. High school is no different than middle school so I shouldn't have people being confused and unsure of what they should be doing out there, okay?" She pauses to catch her breath. "The only difference from middle school and high school is that it will be slightly harder."

"Now, today we are playing football."

Most girls groan to this, the rest just stay silent.

She then goes over the rules which seemed like they took up most of our time to actually do anything.

"So today we won't be playing but I'll be assigning teams. Oh, I almost forgot, both genders are playing with each other."

"Um excuse me. There are more than two genders in this class," some kid sitting in the back stated.

The teacher looks up with wide eyes and rolls them. "My bad, thing."

"Excuse me?" The kid retorts.

"Look, I'm not gonna go out of my way for some kid that is gonna give me a hard time. I'm gonna be straight honest with you, I don't agree with this gender stuff. There are only two genders! A male and female! All this crap was made by you who feel that being decided based off your genitalia is a crime. I don't care what the other teachers call you, I'm going to call you by your name or I'm going to call you an 'it' or 'thing.'" She lets out a frustrated sigh.

"And that goes for everyone," she wraps up.

The kid crosses their arms and glares in another direction. They had a short, almost pixie hair cut, dyed into a purple and blue-ish color. I think they also have a lip piercing.

"Anyhow, hopefully we still have enough time..."

She called names out for teams and finally announced my name.

"...Lucas..."

I get up and walk over to
Marcos, Dhanvi, Karrina, David, Luis, and some other girls whose names I can't pronounce. Well this might be a good team.

Dhanvi and Marcos start goofing around with each other, David and Luis try to join in but they end up getting made fun of by Dhanvi.

Oh god, he's gonna be a douce. I just stand there playing with my fingers.

The teacher comes to us after speaking with the other teams. "What's your team name gonna be? It's gotta be a professional football team."

*diiiinnnng*

"Uh, the Broncos!" Dhanvi says.

"Sorry, that one's been taken."

"What?! Um, then I guess... the GreenBay Packers."

"Alright, all of you can head back to the locker rooms!"

- - -

"Ugh. What the hell! You totally could have finished your work!", I lecture.

"I had no time! I came home super late and then I had to study for my test. Then I finally slept at 9:30."

I stare at him with a blank look. "9:30...? You weakling."

He just huffs and looks back down at his unfinished homework.

"Well do it!"

"I am!"

I roll my eyes and continue to let my eyes roam the classroom.

"Alright class, take out your homework from last night and I'll come around and collect it."

I cock Max and eyebrow and he ignores it.

Eventually the teacher makes it over to us. Unfortunately for him he still had about five questions missing.

She takes our papers and walks to the other desks.

"Hey Mindy," I call out.

"Yeah?" She responds.

"So like, since you're the gossip girl around the school, do you know if anyone likes Ness? I mean, I know a lot of girls like him but do you know if girls have been getting kinda close to him?"

"Hmm," she thought as she put a finger to the bottom of her lip.

"Well, Samantha is the only girl I know of but she's the same she's been ever since."

"Hm, okay."

I'll have to check on her.

- - -

*time skip after school*

I can't believe school's over already.

Maybe I should go get something to eat at the Burger Shop.

I can't believe I have three classes with Ness. I definitely lucked out. I look down to my shoes as I walk down the sidewalk.

They're getting old unfortunately. I can always buy a new pair but I don't know if they sell these anymore, actually, I should be wondering if they're selling them now...

- - -

Author's Note:
I forgot that Mother 2 took place in like 1990. So they have late 1990 flip phones. lol. Or I could make the time be in 2004, idk. You know what how about you guys tell me what time it should be in. Ranging from 1990-2017. Anyhow, hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote, I NEED TO KNOW!