Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Love is a strong word Logan," she's says. "And I don't regret saying it," I say. She doesn't feel the same to me. "Good cause I was kinda hoping you wouldn't," happiness shows in her eyes. Or maybe she does. She gives me a huge hug... a loving hug. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask as we walk into my house. She nods. "I haven't been here in so long," as she walks she runs her hand on every wall. "Nothing has changed" she adds. When we arrive to my room we both take a seat on my bed. "Funny huh," she says." What?" I ask. "Prom is on Friday-" I cut her off. "And we ARE going together right?" I ask. She's staring at me with her beautiful eyes, her big beautiful eyes. She leans in until our lips meet. I think that's a yes. I back away. "I'll go find a movie,"

I say leaving the room.

"The notebook?" She asks puzzled. "Uh ya, it's an all-time classic don't tell me you don't like it?" I wonder. "I do It's just that its sad and... Nevermind ok," I leave it not wanting to create problems. Tears, salty tears runs to my mouth. I find myself crying every time I watch this. I turn to see Becca asleep. "Becca?" I ask. "Yes Logan?" She says half asleep. " Its almost midnight shouldn't you be getting home," I know her parents, she's sure to have a curfew. "It's ok, can you put the volume down?" She asks. "Ok" I say. I turn the TV off and the lights off.

"Night Rebecca," I say kissing her temple.

Knock. Knock. "Logan someone's here," Becca says shaking me. "It's probably just the mailman it's fine," I say reassuring her. "No It's a girl she has black hair and blue eyes, like you" she says as she walks in the bathroom. In just a minute she's out, ready. "Gorgeous," I say arising from the bed. "Thanks I'm gonna get the door be right back," she leaves the room it's just then that I remember her words /she has black hair blue eyes, like you./ Jaime. She will tell her everything about how horrible I was to her. I ruined her social life, well that's what she said. I head downstairs until I realize I have my sleep wear on. I go back and get changed and charge downstairs. "Jaime," I say with a grin on my face. She has always been gorgeous. Today she had her hair in a bun, white short dress and black heels, and red lipstick. That's all the makeup she ever wore she was pretty with or without. But not as pretty as Rebacca that's why she would never to agree to be friends with Becca. "Logan I need to speak to you." We walk to the kitchen leaving Becca behind.

"What Jaime," I ask. "I... I ... Did something terrible," she's crying. "I hurt her, she's gone, it should be me I could have saved us both but I chose not to," she still in tears . She's so emotional well that's one thing we both share... bipolar.

Dear Rebecca,

Thinking of you makes me smile. Seeing you makes me yell with glee. But Jaimes here and Jamie is a complicated person. Very... oh whats that word? Oh right very... Involved

Love Logan

AN so I haven't put up my soundtrack yet since I haven't gotten all the songs yet but it will be up ASAP! So is Jaime involved with what? I don't know but proms coming up!!! Yay!