Chapter 13-rebecca POV

My mom the Only family I've ever known is gone. She had a heart attach. And know Logan is gone. But as long as I keep on trying I can get him back.

~

*knock knock* I wait two minutes. Maybe Logan is ignoring me... But I have to talk to him.

I reach for the hidden key and unlock his door.

"Joey?" I call realizing that nobody's home. I suddenly find my self upstairs in joeys room waiting for him by his desk. My eyes wonder to see a letter entitled "Dear Rebecca" I don't know if this is a letter I'm not supposed to read but I can't stop my self.

"Dear Rebecca,

I'm not sure if I can love you again let alone be in love with you. You've always taken me for granted and I'm not sure I can handle that. I'm not sure I can handle you in my life anymore. I'm sorry.

Sincerely Logan Humphrey" My face shifts from intrigued to disappointed.I find my self with a piece of paper, pen, and envelope.

Dear,Logan

My Dearest love, I don't think that I could ever find myself to be in a world without you. Or without my mom. I would tell you about it but you never wanted to listen. I'm sorry I never told you how I felt. But don't doubt yourself ever. I'm not the one you belong with. No matter how much I want it to be true. You deserve better.

Sincerely Rebecca Johnston.

AN- okay I would really like to know what you think of this chapter in the comments- REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORT