Chapter 15-the funeral

When I heard that I was expected to read something about Rebecca I knew I would have to read her a letter that I wrote to her, when she visited Georgia and wasn't planning on coming back.

"Sweetie, aren't you going to buy Rebecca some flowers?" My mom asks calmly peaking through my door.

"No, I refuse to fall in love with her after she's already gone!" I half scream half cry.

"Okay" my mom says leaving the room with a worried look.

I wrap up the 9 letters that I've written to Rebecca, not including the one I will be reading, in a gold-like ribbon.

~

"Dear Rebecca, I'm never going to send this... Or read this to anyone. But Rebecca I guess you could call this a love letter. But I have no intention in telling you I'm in love with you, atleast not until you say it first. You're beautiful, nice, smart and anything a guy could ever want. And now you're gone. And you're never gonna come back. So I guess I love you if I'm really writing a heart felt letter. I love you.

Sincerely Logan Humphrey... The boy next door." I read aloud to everyone at the funeral

"I wrote the letter 4 years ago when she just left to Georgia, but now that she's really gone it pains me to say that I would never imagine of ever telling her that today because I don't love her. I don't know why, maybe it's because my heart is not intact."

Dear Rebecca,

I realized what happened to you was because of me. And I don't know how you could ever let someone who's heart is not intact into your heart... And it is my fault.

Sincerely Logan Humphrey... The boy next door.

AN ok so if you didn't get it Rebecca commuted suicide. And the old letter that he read at the funeral counts as letter 9. What do you think about this chap? Oh and btw "my heart is not intact" is on the cover so I wanted to include it FINALLY oh and thank @that_page for voting and reading!!!!