chapter 6

"What happened?'' I ask.

"Do you remember Lea?" Lea? Oh ya, the Lea that always knows or if im getting whats going on, knew the latest gossip. She never had real friends. They all just were her "friends" because what she knew.

"Course," I say.

"She was throwing a party at the old, abandoned house and she didn't want to get caught so she did it in the basement and I was invited. An hour or so after I arrived the floor above us starting caving in..." she pauses wiping her tears.

"Everyone ran quickly out of there, I started to run and then I took a look to make sure everyone was out and I guess a piece of floor fell on top of Lea and I ran to her and took a look at her. I was about to take it off and then she said oh what is little miss Jaime to good to save me, I can tell she was in pain so I stopped lifting it half way off and realized that I was hurt too. No not physically but mentally. And I dropped the wood turned around and walked slowly out of there," she drops to her knees and cups her face.

"Jaime," I whisper. "Your too innocent to feel hurt," No I wouldn't say innocent I would say pure.

"I have to go book a hotel room," she picks herself up and grabs her keys.

"Abby isn't here till tomorrow so you can use her room," I say.

"Thanks and Ive missed you," and with that she's off to her room. I have missed Jaime to. I remember when we used to date she would kiss me like she meant and one time it made me mad for some weird reason and I broke up with her and a week later I heard she moved to Kentucky. And you know what's really funny, I was thinking about going after her.

I go to the living room to find a note instead of Rebecca it read,

Had to go :)

I go to my room and take out my stationary set and get a pen paper.

Dear Jaime,

I think I love you,

, love Logan

I head to my dads office and put the note in the shredder.

A/N TWIST! OK SO HE WROTE A LETTER TO JAMIE? WOW