Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Only 10 seconds went by since I shut the door yet it felt like hours. I feel like falling to my knees and bursting into tears. But then I remember there's someone else in the room. I turn from the door fast. "I see your see your neighbors didn't move after meeting you," I see a girl with black hair and blue eyes almost to resemble me. I think I have faint memory of her

~~~~~~

"Why would anybody be your friend, your bipol-" I cut her off by tripping her to fall on the grass unfortunately too soft."

~~~~~~

"Jamie," I say spitting at her name. "Logan you remember me?" She says sarcastically. "Sadly yes, yes I do," I say.

"Why are you here Jamie?"I ask. "What? I can't get pay and old friend a visit, the last time I saw you, you were 14 and your what, 18 now?" Ever since I was bipolar. " Ya can we catch up another time?" I ask. "Fine, Ill see you around," and with that said she's out the back door.

I look out the window by the front door to surprisingly see that Becca is still there. And once I see her I finally notice just how beautiful she is with her fair skin, naturally red lips, hazel green eyes, and most of all her strawberry blonde hair.I unlock the door and take a step out. "Hey," I say looking down at mt feet ashamed. "Hi Logan," she says getting up from the steps by the front door. "I'm sorry Rebecca," she doesn't believe me. "I don't deserve someone as beautiful as you." I say staring into her hazel-green eyes. "No , you deserve better," she says staring back. She wipes the tears I swear weren't there a second ago. "I love you Becca"

Dear whom ever this may concern,

I've finally told her how I feel and I regret it, I probably made a fool out of myself and I can't take it back, but I don't lie. I solemnly swear that I love her.

Love Logan

AN So ya he finally tells her yay!!! And no Jamie is not going to be forgotten about already she will probably be mentioned in chapter 6 or MAYBE 5 you'll just have to see