- Chapter Fifteen -

Hermoine's Point Of View

We're sitting on the couch, watching a movie on the television and we're holding hands. He's fully calmed down and his haertbeat is back to normal. My head is laying on his shoulder and his head lays on mine. At once I hear the frontdoor open. Shit. I totally forgot about mum and dad! "What is it?" he asks me as if he doesn't care if they found me with an unknown boy. "They don't know you." I answer and I can hear them hanging their coats on the hangers. "Just tell them." he says and just when I hear them coming closer towards the door, he kisses me fully on my lips. I want to push him away, but I like the feeling to much. "Hermoine?" I look up and they're looking at us. Dad confused and mum smiling. "Aren't you going to introduce me?" Draco whispers into my ear and I smile. "Mum, dad, this is Draco and he's my boyfriend." I say and mum's smile grows masivly. "Well, nice to meet you, Draco." dad says and he shakes Draco's hand. He smiles a little akward, but when I give his hand a little pinch, his smile grows.

We're sitting in front of eachother on my bed. Doing nothing, just holding hands and looking into eachother's eyes. "Do you think they like me?" he asks me at once and he sounds really insecure. "I think they love you." I assure him and he smiles. "I love you." he says and he grabs my neck. He pulls me closer and I put my legs between his. He leans forward and kisses me. His tongue rolls over mine and I love the feeling. At once I hear someone coming up the stairs and I quickly stop. "Don't, they don't mind." he whispers and I smile. I give him a little kiss and wait until someone knocks on my door. Nobody does. "Told you so." he whispers and he kisses me again.

Draco's Point Of View

"I'll miss you. You can stay, you know. Mum and dad would like some more people at the table. Aunt Paula always tells the same boring stories." she says when we're saying goodbye at the frontdoor. "I can't, I promised my mum I'd be home for Christmasevening. I'm sorry." I say and kiss her again. Time to go. I really don't want to. "I'll miss you." I say and I open the frontdoor. Just when I want to walk out, she grabs my neck and kisses me. Oh god, I'm going to miss that even more. She burst into laughter. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" I ask and she nods, still smiling. "I have to go." I say, not wanting to go, but having to. "I know, but can you come back next week?" she asks me and my answer is a big kiss on her lips. "I wouldn't want anything else." I whisper and I can feel her smile.

Christmasevening. Ugh. I miss her. I don't care about aunt Filecy's dogs or about uncle Leonard's swordcollection. I just want to get back to her. "- yes, Mary Angela told me she saw him with a girl in a park. No, I don't know who she is, he hasn't told me." I hear mum say to aunt Lydia at once. Wait, what?! Please don't tell me that's about me. Please... "Darco, darling, tell us about your secret girl." aunt Lydia says at once. Oh no. "I- I'll tell you all about it, but-but not now, because now-now I have to go to- to the toilet!" I say, I stand up and run away from the table. Oh god. She did saw me. Oh god, oh god. Oh no, it's happening again. Shit! I run upstairs, to my room and quickly grab my parchment. Please help me, they saw me and I think I'm having a panicattack again. Please, answer fast! Calm down, it's going to be fine. You just need to breath. She writes back. Well that's easier to say than do! Not helping, I need you. I really can't breath properly. Oh fuck. Think of me. Picture me. Do whatever you want, just keep breathing. I'm trying, but I need her! I know you need me bu But what? Why isn't her sentence finished? "Because she's standing right behind you." a voice I never wanted to hear again says behind me. My breathing is turning worse the moment I see his stupid face. I want to say something, but instead I fall down, onto my bed. "Draco!" a way nicer voice says and moments later I feel her warm, soft hands on my cheeks. It's already working, my breath is getting better. She presses her lips on mine and I'm fully calmed down. "Draco! They're waiting for you." mum asks me at once from the other side of the door. "I'm coming." I quickly say, but I press my lips back on hers. "I have to get back, I have no idea how he got me here, but he'll bring me back save. Are you going to be fine?" she asks me and I look at George. He still looks like the same stupid asshole."If something happends to her or you even try to hit on her, I'm going to kill you myself, you understand?!" I say angry and he simply nods. Well that was easy. "Goodbye, Draco. I love you." she says and than they dissapear as fast as they came.

Figger something out! Lie! "Her name is Julie, she's in my house and-and that's about it." I say, trying to make the conversation as short as possible. "Oh, come on, Draco, tell us more about her." uncle Leonard demands laughing. "She's not in my class." I say and I start thinking about a Julie in Slytherin. Shit. Julie Paul. "Well, I'll meet her anyway." dad says at once. "What?!" I say slightly shocked. "I'll be making some visits to the school after the holidays. For the ministry." he explains and I can see that he doesn't trust the whole Julie-thing. "When are you going to be there?" I ask him. Please let him only be there once. Please. "I don't know, multiple times, I think." he answers. Fuck.