Olay Olay Olay Olay!"

Ayana's P. O. V

"What on earth is she doing? Didn't she come here to talk to you?" I whisper to Vihaan, stressing on 'you'. He has a sarcastic I-knew-it smirk plastered on his face.

Well, my comment is for none other than Rochelle who is looking up to Rey with a twinkle of awe in her eyes. Krisanne is staring at them or more like Rey with a raised eyebrow. I turn around to look Amber and Ethan haven't walked out.

Probably finishing their breakfast.

Rey is laughing and having fun with Rochelle in his discussion. Krisanne shakes her head and she looks at me. I give her a knowing look and she furrows her brows at me.

This girl may better not have growing interests in the foreign boy.

She walks up to me and Vihaan, and starts whispering, her gaze shifting to the oblivious two every now and then."So? How did it go? She was talking to you when I entered, what were you both discussing?"

I looked at Vihaan too and raised my eyebrows twice in question. He looks at both of us and we continue to look at him, not ready to let the topic go.

He sighs."This is what I get for making two girls my best friends. You guys have to know everything, right?"

Krisanne looks at me and we both smile at each other naughtily before looking back at Vihaan. "Just spill," both us curious girls say together.

"Okay, so we walked out of the kitchen and then..."

Vihaan's P. O. V

"So you're cooking for her now, huh?" she sneers at me as soon as we step into the hall.

She turns and crosses her arms on her chest and I roll my eyes."She's our guest and she's blind. Ayana and Kris were not at home and she was hungry. It was my duty to make her something to eat. So stop making an issue about it."

She sighs at me, sadness clouding her eyes."Why do you do this? You don't attend my calls and then these other girls..."

I shut my eyes and run my fingers on my brows.

Not this shit again.

"Listen Rochelle," I move closer to her and bend till our eyes on level,"I'm saying this to you for the last time. I'm not dating you and I'm not interested in dating you. I care for you but it's only as a friend. So you need to stop behaving as if your my girlfriend and I'm cheating on you."

She sighs, tears clouding her vision. She moves back and just then the door bell rang.

Thank god.

Back to Ayana's P. O. V

Well, who would say that Rochelle just got rejected, again, by the love of her life.

No, I don't hate her. But I don't pity her either. Infact, she makes me very angry.

Rochelle is Vihaan's childhood friend. They have been together since they were in their diapers, way before Krisanne and I became Vihaan's friends.

Vihaan loves her because she has seen all his phases. She knows him inside out. She's been there for him.

But he is not in love with her. He sees her as his sister. He cares for her because she's his family for him and Rochelle is head over heels in love him, apparently.

Vihaan, over the years, has started to hate her because of this. She roams around like she is his girlfriend and she gets jealous over petty stuff. Vihaan doesn't want to hurt her and he's not interested dating, so he avoids most girls.