Chapter 17

Ayana's P. O. V.

"Yes sir? I speak into the phone.

"Ayana, the management wants to see all our college teams after two days on Tuesday. Inform them, get them prepared. I spoke to them about your concern and so they decided to test our foreign students as well. They will have to make sure they perform well, because if they don't, they will be kicked out," my vice principal barks orders at me and I'm left shocked.

"Okay sir, will do," I say and he hangs up.

Krisanne and Amber look up at me, expecting me to fill them in. I sigh before checking the time to see its almost six in the evening.

"Its almost six guys. Just imagine how much we spoke," I chuckle nervously before continuing,"anyway, sir called. All our college teams will have to perform in front of the management. They want to test them," I finish, leaving the part where he said it's partially happening because of me, out.

Krisanne bites her lower lip in concern and Amber puts her arms around her knees, her expression morphing into a serious one.

"Come on, let's inform the boys. I hope those monkeys have left by now," I say and get up. I walk out and those two girls follow me out. Krisanne moves to guide Amber but she politely denies, saying she has memorised the way now.

All the three of us walk out into the hallway. I reach the hall, already to kick Kabir and gang out. I had told Vihaan to call us when they leave and he didn't, which means those monkeys are still here. I enter the hall and immediately scream.

"You guys don't have a home or what? Just because I allowed you'll in, you guys settle down like it's your own house?!" I yell while walking in to see the boys still stuck on the couch, their eyes fixed on the screen and the gaming consoles in their hands.

Once they heard me scream, they all turned and stood up in attention position, the consoles falling from their hands. They all were looking around, utterly surprised. They spotted me and stopped turning.

I stood there, with my hands on my chest, looking around the room. Amber and Krisanne also look shocked with my outburst. Rey runs a hand down his face, while Vihaan has a hand on chest, his breathing uneven. Ethan mimics my position, glaring at me for my outburst.

I don't find anyone and I realise, I may have...you know...overreacted or reacted early.

"Our homes are like really really far. So yeah, we kind of got comfortable," Ethan barks out and I narrow my eyes at him.

Vihaan walks ahead and trys to be really calm."Why the hell are you trying to kick us out?"

"Well, I thought Kabir and people were still here. It's not my fault though, I had told you to call us out once they go," I explain and he sighs.

"Well, they didn't come at all."

Krisanne decided to make her presence felt from behind."So why didn't you guys call us out? And you'll were playing on the x-box for so many hours?"

This caught him off guard and he looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Rey starts to look everywhere and whistles slowly while Ethan is glaring, now at Krisanne.