Chapter 35

Guys I have made a Small tiny addition in the chapter 33 Part 2. I've added a little text message from Gauri to bring in more clarity.

Krisanne's P.O.V (day 5)

"Tell me already," Rey starts off again and I sigh.

I don't think this guy is going to give up.

"Well..." I trail off and glance at him and he looks at me expectantly. I look down at my phone before continuing because I don't want to look at his face while I'm telling him the reasons.

"When I was younger," I start off and simultaneously unlock my phone to see a message from Ayana.

"I was very shy of this," I say while tapping the message open.

"Shy of what?" he asks me impatiently.

THIS IS URGENT. READ ASAP.
Come home as soon as possible. Gauri has somehow managed to lock me inside my room and unfortunately, Ethan is locked in with me too. The only reason I didn't call you was because I knew you would be busy. Just come home as soon as possible.

"Got locked up in the room!!" I shriek and run a hand down my face.

When is this girl our of trouble?

"You were shy because you got locked up in your room?" Rey says dumbfoundedly and I scowl at him.

"No smart ass. Ayana and Ethan have been locked by Gauri inside a room. We need to rush," I say with panic and Rey smiles before whistling.

"Well, are you sure that's what they want?"

***********************

"She's a bitch but she's a smart one," I comment and Rey just 'Hmms'.

"But why can't I hear them fighting? Have they killed each other already?" I ask and Rey just chuckles.

"Well what if they're not fighting...what if they are-" I smacked Rey on the arm before he even completed his sentence.

"That's my best friend your talking about, so shut up. Now, let's get this opened up," I say and start to remove the fork out of the handle.

Yeah Fork.

It's a pretty small little blockage but she's fixed it so well, it didn't come out despite of Ayana's efforts, which I'm guessing she must have put in