Chapter 28

Amber's P. O. V

The bright rays falling and burning my skin on the face, wake me up.

Why is it so hot early in the morning today?

Why has no one come to wake me up still?

That's when I sit up slightly.

"Good morning," Krisanne's happy voice reaches me and I smile.

"Good morning," I say before rubbing my eyes.

"I woke up early?" I ask, hoping I'd get to laze around in bed for a little more time.

"Um-if 12 pm is early than yeah, you're early today," she says seriously but I don't fail to catch the slight sarcasm in it.

"What?! Its 12? Why didn't you wake me up? Don't I have to go somewhere today?" I ask her slightly shocked and she chuckles.

"No, today you enjoy you're day because you're the only one who has nothing to do," she says and I smile before stretching my hands and legs.

Wow. I like this very much.

That's when I hear her chuckle.

I frown before asking."What happen, what's so funny?"

She clears her throat."It's just that you and Vihaan are so similar as far as sleeping is concerned. I remember the goofy and happy smile he always has on his face the moment he comes to know that we don't have an early morning lecture or he doesn't have school next day at all. For him, it means sleeping and that's happiness for him," she explains and I smile.

"Yeah, sleep is happiness. An escape from reality," I agree sitting up straighter and just staring ahead."What are the others doing?" I ask and hear her turning a page.

"Ayana and Vihaan have gone to college to handle matters, Ethan had gone for swimming in the morning and now he's sleeping and resting for his evening swimming session. You're brother is sitting in the other room and researching on the topics I gave him. He's understanding everything for tomorrow," she explains and I nod.

"So what do I do today?" I ask and I can imagine her shrugging.

"Do whatever you want to do," she says and I sigh before thinking.

What is it that I can do?

"I really don't know what to do ya Krisanne. What do you guys do around here when you'll are bored?" I say and she about to start off when the bell rings.

"I'll just be back," she says and I move the covers off myself.

"I'm coming too," I say and I hear the door click open. I walk towards it to find it left open. I grope in the air for the door knob till I find it and I pull the door close behind me.

I hear sounds of three girls talking outside when I'm nearing the hall. I find myself wanting to reach there faster, my legs on the floor and hands on the wall moving faster in response.

Finally my hand reaches the cavity in the wall and as soon as I move towards the cavity, I hear the cheery voice from yesterday.