Isaac x Reader (4)

A/N Sorry this took a while, writers block is not fun.

"Why are you being so irrational?!" Issac, my boyfriend, yelled at me.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not the one who has feelings for another person!"

"Y/N! Don't you see (no pun intended) how stupid you're being?! I'm over Monica! I got over her months ago! Did I throw eggs at her car for nothing?!"

"It doesn't mean that you don't love her, Issac. I remember that night, with Gus and Hazel, before we were together, I remember how upset you were when she left you."

"Of course I was upset, I'd just been broken up with!"

"Yeah, uh huh, sure!" I said, sarcastically.

"Y/N-"

"Always, Isaac. Always."

"You know what? I'm done. I can't take this anymore." Issac shouted, grabbing his cane and storming out the door, slamming it behind him.

Almost immediately, I knew I had messed up. I knew Isaac was right. Then it occurred to me, Isaac had just ran out of the house. There's a busy road out there. Isaac is blind, I mean, yeah, he knows there's a road there and he'd normally be able to hear the cars but he's mad and not thinking straight. I grabbed a coat and my bag and ran outside, after him.

"ISAAC!" I called "ISAAC!" His head darted in my direction, as he could hear my voice. But because he couldn't see me, he just kept walking, faster than before. 

Before I knew it Isaac had ran onto the road. "ISAAC!" I shrieked. I was too late, though. There was a black car driving extremely fast and the driver didn't even see him. They hit him. I was expecting the car to stop, but it didn't, the driver just kept going. I quickly got out my phone and called 911. (now I'm aussie so idk how they answer over there so imma just do it the way I see it on TV)

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator answered.

"Hi, yes um, my boyfriend just got hit buy a car." I said, trying to control my sobs.

"Okay miss, stay calm, has the driver stopped?"

"No. He just kept going he- he was speeding and-" I chocked out.

"Okay, can you describe the car for me?"

"Um yeah, it um.. looked like an impala, um black and, uh, the licence plate read KAZ 2Y5"

"Okay, miss what street are you on?"

"Um I'm on the corner of Rose street." I replied.

"Alright, we'll have an ambulance there straight away."

Le time skip~

"Miss L/N?" The nurse called.

"That's me." I said.

"Isaac will see you now."
Did she really just say 'Isaac will SEE you?' Wow, ok.
I walked into the room. "Hey, Isaac." I said, quietly, taking in his appearance. His face was badly bruised and his leg was in a cast. As soon as he heard my voice, he pressed his lips together in a thin line. "Hi, Y/N." He whispered as I sat next to him on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Well.. I know this is an over exaggeration but I feel like I've been hit by a car."

I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.
"Umm... That's cause you did." I replied.

"Oh. Oh okay." He said. "Why am I not dead, then?"

"No. No, Isaac don't think like that, please don't. Everyone's so lucky to have you here and I am so, so sorry that I doubted you even for a second because look what I've done! You got hit by a car because of me! You wouldn't even be in this situation if it wasn't for me and I couldn't live with myself if you died, because I love you, more than you'll ever know and I regret everything I said and I understand if you don't want me back after what I did." I broke down crying.

"Shhhh, Y/N." Isaac cooed, reaching for me and pulling me to his chest. "Don't blame yourself for any of this. It was stupid of me to run out like that. It's more my fault than anyone else's." This made me cry harder, and he pulled me closer as I started shaking from crying. 

"I love you." I mumbled into his shirt.

"I love you, too." He grinned, kissing the top of my head. I hummed quietly in response. "You know," I said, "when I got called in here, the nurse said 'Isaac will see you now'?"

"Really?" He laughed.

"Yep" I said, pulling him in for a long kiss.